Downfall - Chapter 14

Start from the beginning

Y/N: "Thank you so much! Let's go Michiru!"

Michiru nods and you two run out the door.

Hiro: "Good luck!"

You and Michiru then arrive at the medical center. The sun is setting by now.

Michiru: "We should sneak in through the cargo area, we can also get info of where your car is there."

Y/N: "Good idea."

You follow Michiru down to the cargo area and there's one worker sitting there alone. Perfect. You go up to him and kick him down, putting your foot down on his chest.

Worker: "Argh! Who-"

Y/N: "Where's that Mustang?!"

Michiru: "You better tell us or we're gonna have a problem!"

Worker: "It's- It's up on the 50th floor by Alan's office..."

Y/N: "What- how did it get there?"

Worker: "They got it up a special elevator and it fits through the halls..."

Y/N: "Good to know, thank you, now goodnight~"

You smile and wave to the worker, then you punch him full force across the face and knock him out. You and Michiru then throw his body in the nearest box truck and lock it up, not before grabbing his radio and keycard.

You and Michiru make it inside and sneak your way to the employee elevator, using the keycard to call it and get inside, pressing the button for the 50th floor. As you're going up, Michiru's ear twitches and then she leans over to you and whispers:

Michiru: "There's a camera behind us... I think it's looking at us-"

You waste no time twirling around and jumping up to the camera, using all of your strength to rip it right off the wall. However that causes an alarm to go off and the guards on the radio start to scramble.

Y/N: "Dammit-"

Michiru: "Well this isn't very stealthy anymore..."

Y/N: "It's fine, now I can mess with Alan."

You bring the radio to your mouth.

Y/N: "Tell Alan he's got some visitors, we're coming to take back what's mine!"

Guard: "Who is this? Identify yourself!"

Y/N: "I'm the Daten-shi bitches!"

The elevator doors open and you and Michiru run out and in the direction of Alan's office. As your running Michiru's ears transform into rabbit ears and she grabs your arm, stopping you before a hall. Michiru whispers to you:

Michiru: "There's someone coming-"

You wait and then someone comes from around the corner, you quickly sock them and they fall to the floor, dropping their weapon. A 12 gauge shotgun.

Y/N: "Damn, they're not messing around."

You pick up the shotgun and cock it back, making sure there's ammo. You two then continue down the hall.

The intercom then comes on and Alan's voice is projected through it.

Alan: "Well well well, (Y/N) and Michiru... I knew you Tanuki's were trouble..."