Other characters.

Vibha nigam as Vibha ma.

Mother of Abhishek, Sidharth, Atharva, Aishwarya.Loves her children  sooo much. A single parent. Has suffered lot of difficulties to grow up their children and business. Has some health issues. Want her children to happy always. Arranged Sidharth's marriage with Avneet.

Amandeep and Sonia.

Avneet's parents. Loves their children very much. A simple and cute family. Arranged their daughter's marriage with Sidharth .

* Abhishek and Vaishnavi-- Brother and sister in law of Sidharth. Loves them all whole heartedly. Looking after their family business.

* Atharva--- younger brother of Sidharth . Studying in final  year college.

* iarshad2123 as Aishwarya- younger sister of Sidharth. Studying in 1st year college.

* Jai and Reem.-- brother and sister in law of Avneet. Loves them soo much.

*Nandini( myself😍)-- younger sister of Avneet. Studying in 1st year of college. Loves her family sooo much. So close with her sister. Avneet is an another mother for her. Loves all soo much.

*Ayaan-- The cutest member of Avneet's family. Jai and Reem's only son. 4 years old. Loved by everyone as he is the only baby in their family.

* Jannat--- lover of Sidharth. She also loves him back soo much. Now she is away from him as she was caught by her dad when she was with Sidharth. Her dad is a politician and he doesn't want her to marry Sidharth and has kept her in house arrest.

*Faisu--- best friend of Sidharth. Knows about Sidharth's love. But he wants him to move on with Avneet. Loves Avneet as his sister.

So all the character are introduced.....the chapters will be posted from on Sunday....
Untill the bye....
NANDINI💞