Once Dean and Garth left, Sam was getting ready to leave,
I said" So, let's go!" I tried to walk past him but he lifted me over his shoulder and dropped me on the bed." I'mma hunter too!"
He said" And I swear, when you're old enough to pull off being an FBI agent, you can help with that. But for now, you're stuck on the sidelines for this part."
" This is unfair!"
" I know, man, but you've only got a few more years."
" Dean says I'm a late bloomer, what's that mean?"
" Nothing, hey, remind me to slap Dean upside the head later, okay?"
" Okay!" I smiled,
" I'll be back soon, they might even beat me back. Should I even ask you to get some sleep?"
" Not happening."
" Got it. Uh, you've got snacks somewhere in your bag."
" Yep!" He walked out, I sighed, then heard him lock the door, I walked to my bag. I grabbed Rexxy and a pack of goldfish, I huffed, I hate being small, it sucks! I can't help my brothers till I'm bigger!

Garth came in, dragging someone,
I said" Where's my brothers?"
He said" Finding someone who can translate Japanese."
" For?"
" Dale sent a bottle of alcohol from Japan, we're thinking spirito."
" What's with the body?"
" He's alive. He caught Sam and Dean in his office." I closed the door, he continued to drag the body, I wish I could help him but Sam and Dean say not to use my powers around people we don't know well. I sat on the couch, he put the man in the tub, I shook my head.

I was watching Garth do yoga, I think it's yoga, I'm not sure. I was sitting in the middle of the floor, criss-cross, my head tilted. I heard Sam and Dean come in,
Sam said" Garth." Garth stopped and looked behind me," Where's Baxter?" He pointed to the tub,
Garth said" Dude's a lot heavier than he looks, FYI." He walked down to them, passing me." But here, thought you might want this back."
Dean said" You have the CEO of the douchiest microbrew in the US gagged in your hot tub? You really think that's gonna end well?"
" I'm not feeling the love."
Sam said" All right. Shojo. Uh, let's see what we can see."
" What's shojo?"
Dean said" Japanese booze monster."
" I guess that would explain why you got to be drunk to see it. Very poetic. Ooh. Creepy."
Sam said" Okay. So, a shojo is said to roam where there's lots of alcohol. There's lore saying back in the old day, if you were plastered enough, you could see one skulking around the breweries in Japan."
Dean said" Yeah, but why is this one shredding brewers' kids?"
" Apparently, you can harness the will of a shojo with the right spell box. Then you basically have an attack dog that you can sic on whatever sort of personal revenge mission you want."
" So Dale nabs one to punish his pals."
" Send the bottle, sooner or later it's popped open. Then you have a shojo that will do whatever Dale compelled it to do right here on the box."
Garth said" Wait. Except it's not killing the people that screwed him over."
" Well, Dale's widow said the company was his baby. So, if he really wanted his friends to feel what the felt..."
Dean said" He would take theirs. Well, their kids. Jim's, anyways."
" And Baxter was the godfather."
" All right, skip ahead to how do we gank it."
" Good news. It is killable."
" But..."
" But only with a samurai sword consecrated with a Shinto blessing."
" Well... that's not a silver lining. All right, the shojo already cleaned the house, right? I mean, Marie's the last target standing, so... I'll hit the pawn shops and, uh, look for the sword. You babysit Marie." Garth nearly dropped the EMF, it started warbling, turning red.
He said" Yikes. Sorry."
" Don't worry about it." Dean took it from him,
" Unless I've got nothing to be sorry for."
" Garth."
Sam said" What's he talking about?"
Garth said" I'm concerned that Bobby might be haunting you. I brought it up to Dean, and he shot me down."
Dean said" Garth! Leave it alone."
Sam said" It's okay."
" No, it's far from okay."
" I've already tried contacting Bobby. When that beer disappeared, I pulled out a talking board."
" Without me?"
" You know, I figured, why drag you in... when it's something I could just put to bed myself."
" And?"
" And if he was there, I'd have told you." Then the man groaned,
" We'll talk about about this later. You follow Marie. Let me borrow your keys."