Chapter 22

Bobby said" Dean? Dean. You listen to a word I said?"
Dean said" Yeah, I heard you. I'm not calling him."
" Don't make me get my gun, boy."
" We are damn near kickoff for Armageddon. Don't you think we got bigger fish at the moment?"
" I know you're pissed. And I'm not making apologies for what he's done, but he's your..."
" Blood? He's my blood- is that what you're gonna say?"
" He's your brother, and he's drowning."
" Bobby, I tried to help him. I did." I don't believe him." Look what happened."
" So try again." 
" It's too late."
" There's no such thing."
" No! Damn it! No. We got to face the facts- Sam never wanted part of this family. He hated this life growing up- ran away to Stanford first chance he got. And now it's like déjà vu all over again. Well, I am sick and tired of chasing him. Screw him. He can do what he wants."
" You don't mean that."
" Yeah, I do, Bobby. Sam's gone. He's gone. I'm not even sure if he's still my brother anymore. If he ever was."
" You, stupid, stupid son of a bitch! Well, boohoo! I am so sorry your feeling are hurt, princess! Are you under the impression that family's supposed to make you feel good- bake you an apple pie, maybe? They're supposed to make you miserable! That's why they're family!"
" I told him, You walk out that door, don't come back, and he walked out anyway. That was his choice!"
" You sound like a whiny brat. No. You sound like your dad. Well, let me tell you something- your dad was a coward."
" My dad was a lot of things, Bobby, but a coward?"
" He'd rather push Sam away than reach out to him. Well, that don't strike me as brave. You are a better man than your daddy ever was. So you do both of us a favor- don't be him." I kept my eyes shut then fell asleep, too sleepy to yell anymore. I've been screaming and crying since Dean confronted Sam. I've been awake since then, too.
——
Dean disappeared, Bobby thinks it's the angels, I'm outside, I punched a car as hard as I could. I yelped loudly and fell to the ground, I held my hand, I could barely move my fingers. I gotta find Sammy. I gotta get him to listen to me.

I saw Bobby asleep at his desk, I smirked and snuck out, I grabbed his phone and walked up the stairs. I got to Sam's number, I pressed it and it went to voicemail,
I said" Sammy, Dean's been taken, I'm at Bobby's. I wanna see you. Please, please answer your phone, Sammy! You gotta, cause you're still my big brother, so you've gotta at least listen to me!" I pressed the end button, then walked back downstairs, I put Bobby's phone next to him.

I was outside, then Castiel popped up, I made him freeze,
He said" I'm here to take you to Dean." I tilted my head," Trust me."
I said" Never." I unfroze him," Take me to Sam."
" I don't know where Sam is. I know where Dean is."
" I don't want Dean! I want Sammy!" The ground started shaking,
" We do not have time for one of your outbursts." He walked to me and touched my forehead, I passed out.

I woke up in Dean's arms,
He said" St. Mary's? What is that, a convent?"
Chuck said" Yeah, but you guys aren't supposed to be there. You're not in this story."
Castiel said" Yeah, well... we're making it up as we go." There was a ringing,
" Aw, man! Not again!"
" It's the archangel! I'll hold him off! I'll hold them all off! Just stop Sam!"

Then we were at the convent, Dean bounced me then put me down, I held his hand as we walked down a hall. We got to a stretch of hall and saw Sam at the end of it. Ruby looked at us then held out her arm, she shut the doors. We ran to the door, Dean started hitting it,
He yelled" Sam! Sam! Sammy! Sam! Sammy!"
I screamed" Sammy!" I breathed heavily, Dean was trying to break down the door, I grabbed my head as my heartbeat went crazy. I squeezed my eyes shut, everything went muffled as my nose started bleeding, then my ears started bleeding. Then it all exploded, the door busted open, I felt really bad.
I heard Ruby say" You're too late."
Dean said" I don't care." I followed him in, he stabbed Ruby,
Sam said" I'm sorry."
" Sammy, let's go."
" Dean... he's coming."