𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐

Start from the beginning

𝗠𝗲:

𝗕𝗶𝗲𝗻 𝘀û𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗽𝗮. (Sure, dad.)

𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿:

𝗝𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗶𝘀 𝗾𝘂𝗲 𝗷𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘂𝘃𝗮𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝗶 𝗺𝗮 𝗰𝗵é𝗿𝗶𝗲. Je t'assignerai la tâche d'ici demain. (I knew I could count on you sweetheart. I'll assign you the task tomorrow.)

𝗠𝗲:

𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗱

This is my life. Love it. Accept it.

❇❇❇

After scanning my key card for my room door, I stepped in. A numerous amount of shopping bags came to view. They were piled on my large pillow couch, and some on the floor. Yesterday, my sister's and I asked our headmistress for extra key cards. So now each of my sisters has a key card to my room. 

Starting to think if that was even a good idea.

Closing my bedroom door, I stared at the shopping bags. 

Shopping was one of my favourite things to do. But now just staring at those shopping bags, I felt nothing. I sighed and looked at the clock above the fireplace, it was 8 pm.

I made my way toward my walk-in closet. Unlocking the large safe, that lay behind one of the sliding cabinet doors, I placed the silver case in it. After locking it, I walked into my bedroom and threw my bag on the bed before making my way to my bathroom. After taking off my jewellery, I started removing my makeup before stripping my clothes off and clipping my hair up. Then, I stepped into the shower. 

After night routine

By now I have cleared the shopping bags, which were on the couch. Now, I have to go through the ones on the floor.

While I was going through all the things I bought, it came down to the Harry Winston shopping bag. I took out the necklace casing and opened it. The 26.00-carat diamond came to view. My fingers lightly travelled over the necklace. 

Knock knock

My sharp gaze shot towards the door. Closing the necklace case, I put it back in the shopping bag. Once I reached the door, I looked through the peephole and to my surprise, it wasn't one of my sister's. It was Luca. 

His right hand was placed on the door frame, his arm supporting him up. His left hand was holding a side of his abdomen. The grimace was shown on his face when he stumbled, slightly. I unlocked the door. He looked up and his eyes met mine, which held nothing but emptiness. Neither of us moved, we just stared for what felt like forever. I let out a sigh. I took his right arm and wrapped it around my shoulders, his body leaned against mine in an instant.

He didn't speak a word as I lead him towards the large pillowed couch. I settled him down on it, I made sure he was in a comfortable position before leaving into my bedroom. Opening one of my bedside table drawers, I grabbed my first aid kit and some wound cleaning cloths When I went back to where he was laid down, I took a seat beside him. His hand was pressed above his wound. I removed his hand and started to lift his shirt. But his hand grabbed my wrist, softly, stopping my actions. The contact gave a small electric shock, but my face stayed blank. Looking up, his eyes bored into mine. His eyebrows furrowed.