Chapter 28

14th July 2019

RENEE

"This is what Spirit guides are actually supposed to look like," Noah said, pointing to his glowing form.

He looked ethereal, just like what I'd imagined an angel to be. His dark hair was smooth and glossy, swept neatly across his forehead, away from his eyes. His long eyelashes fringed his brilliant blue eyes, his cheekbones and jawline sharply jutting out from his face. Then my eyes fell on his lean yet sculpted chest peeking through the robes, which left his upper torso half exposed, and I forced myself to not linger since I didn't want to be hurled to the ground.

"Now, the dimensional ability of the sixth dimension is to see the voids of every spiritual being," Noah told me in a grave voice.

I realised that something about this higher form demanded seriousness and that it wasn't going to be Noah and me joking around like always. We were vessels of great power, and we had to wield it with responsibility.

Noah picked up my hand, and placed it on my chest, his palm over mine. His blue eyes looked straight at me, and he asked out loud, "Tell me what you see."

I closed my eyes, and I was thrown into this landscape with huge craters on the ground. Each crater was filled with a white fluid-like substance of different levels, some too less, and some overflowing.

"Each crater is a void," Noah explained. "If you look closer, you can feel what each void is for."

Most of my voids were filled. I moved closer to the one nearest to me, and I felt a sense of bliss. This void stood for happiness, and it was nearly full.

"Which void looks the emptiest to you?" Noah asked, and I moved towards a void that looked half filled.

"Desire," I blurted out, trying not to linger on the images it projected.

"Ahh, yes, your famous void of desire," Noah smiled. "This is what you had filled that day to get back into your body."

I remembered that day in the hospital, imagining that passionate kiss between me and Noah. Even thinking about it right now caused this void to fill up more.

"Studying your voids once every month is recommended so that you can lead an emotionally balanced life." He said. "That's what the ISA advises."

Then Noah and I opened our eyes, and I saw him watching me intently, looking slightly nervous about something. And before I could ask him, he placed my palm right in the middle of his hard chest.

"Study my voids," He almost pleaded, looking desperate. I closed my eyes, and I reached a very dried up landscape.

All the craters were nearly empty, and the ground was cracked and parched, crumbling as I moved closer to it.

"What do you see?" Noah asked, his voice filled with emotion.

I see hell.

"I see that all the craters are dried up, except a few," I moved to the crater closest to me. "Like this one for knowledge, it's nearly full."

"Very good, Renee," Noah answered, sounding troubled like someone was stabbing him with a knife. "Try to find my largest void."

At first, I checked all the empty voids, then the half-filled ones. As I kept moving, my eyes landed on the largest and furthest void, so full with the white substance that it merged with the overcast sky.

This void was a monster, sucking in all the white fluid from the other voids, pulling my attention solely towards it. As I neared the void, I realised that it wasn't all about sadness.