'How'd they even know about it?!' A question that both Roman and Patton have inside their head.

"Everyone! Settle down!," a voice that seems like going through a megaphone said. With the mic giving high-pitched static-like sounds, everyone started to close their ears while looking for the source of it.

"Good, everyone's seem to be settled down now,"

Logan then approached Patton and Roman with a megaphone in hand. He put the megaphone back in his bag and turned around to face the crowd.

"Okay, everyone, no crowding in the halls. Please go back to your own classrooms now before I get one of the teachers," Logan said.

As soon as every student present left for their classrooms, Logan faced Patton and Roman.

"Thank you, Logie," Patton said.

"Thanks, Logan, but I do have a question," Roman said.

"And what is this question?," Logan asked.

"Uhm... where'd you get the megaphone?,"

Logan stared at both of them for a few seconds before turning around and saying.

"I always keep a megaphone for emergencies. Now, let us continue to our classrooms," Logan then walked off.

Roman and Patton turned to each other. Roman gave Patton a questioning look like asking Patton of what other emergencies do you need a megaphone for but Patton just shrugged implying that even he has no idea. The brunet just sighed and followed to go inside the classroom.

As soon as he stepped foot inside, Roman immediately put his gaze on Virgil's seat but he wasn't there. Roman sighed before frowning and then going to his seat.

"Hmm.. seems like Virgil isn't here, yet," Patton said sitting on his seat.

"Yeah," Roman mumbled.

Patton gave Roman a concerned look. He knows why Roman looks so down.

"Don't worry, kiddo. Emile told me that Virgie is okay," Patton said. Roman slowly turned to face Patton.

"Is he going to school?," Roman asked, concern and worry written all over his expression.

"No, but, he did say that we could visit him later after school," Patton said. Roman's expression changed to something much more relieved. Patton gave him a small smile and hugged him.

"Just relax, okay, kiddo? We'll visit him later to make sure he is doing alright," Patton said before separating from the hug.

"Thanks, Patt," The brunet said with a soft smile.

"Always welcome, kiddo,"

~~~~

/TIME SKIP/

~~~~

Roman's POV

*RING* *RING* *RING*

It's lunch time now and after the next class, we'll be able to go home early because of the preparations the teachers will be doing for our fundraising this coming friday. I think I'm supposed to be there but Mr. Sanders said that he'll handle it himself so, I'm free for the rest of the day.

I gathered all of my things inside my bag, readying to go to the bleachers to have lunch with my friends.

"You ready to go, kiddo? I'm done distributing the checked papers," Patton said.

"Ready, how 'bout you, Lo?," I asked turning to Logan who was busy reading a new book.

"Yes, I am ready," Logan said and then closing the book.

I stood up from my seat and stretched before putting on my bag.

"Okay, Let's—,"

"WHERE THE F**K IS HE?!,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Not much of a cliffhanger, but, yeah, CLIFFHANGER!

Roman: That was a short chapter.

Virgil: Short and nothing special. Nothing much even happened.

Me: Oh, shut it. I've been experiencing writer's block and this is the best I've got for now.

Roman: Yeah, don't get her down, Mr. Frown.

Virgil: Wow, what a "creative" nickname *rolls eyes*

Me: -_-

Me: *sigh* welp, sorry, everyone. This is the best I could do for now but I promise that I'll do better next time. I'm not really sure when the next chapter will be published but I'm sure that it'll be better than this one.

Virgil: Yeah, right

Roman: It will be and their author's note might get longer because of us visiting :3

Me: Yeah hehe, oh Vee, Ro, you guys want to say goodbye to them?

Virgil: N–

Roman: *drags Virgil to his side* Would be delighted to!

Roman: We hope for everyone to have an awesome day today!

Virgil: *has his arms crossed* Keep safe or whatever

Roman: And always remember!

Ro&Vee: YOU ARE VALID.

Me: That's all for this chapter, everyone. We love y'all!