XXXII

32nd Chapter

Iwaizumi Senpai:

Come to my house at 7.
We are celebrating with
our school students at
my place :)

What? All of them??

No. Just the ones we know!

_________

You keep the phone down. It's not a good news at all. You don't want to seem rude by not going. But you don't want to meet Oikawa and make him uncomfortable.

In the end, you decide to go since you can't really refuse him.

You wear a cute top and short skirt. You don't want to look hideous after all. After arriving at the party, you greet Iwaizumi.

"Did you meet Oikawa?" He asks you the first thing.

"We are not seeing each other anymore," you answer curtly.

"You are hurting him like this Y/N," he looks down.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"He doesn't concentrate on practice like earlier. He is constantly thinking about you. Can you consider getting back with him?"

"I-"

"Go talk to him. He is by the pool," he shows you where Oikawa is.

Oikawa is sitting alone. You rarely see him like this.

You go and sit beside him.

"How are you?" You ask.

"Y/N?" He is surprised to see you talking to him casually.

"Uh," you look ahead, "I'm sorry if I made things too awkward between us. I think we should be like friends. We should be supportive of each other,"

You stretch your arms, "I thought about what you said. I should forget about my past when I got bitten by a cat. I should be more accepting. Not all cats bite."

You let out a laugh.

"What if I take back what I said?" You look at him. He is staring into your eyes,

"What if I don't want things to change? You don't have to like cats and our relationship doesn't have to change as well."

You become speechless. Iwaizumi's words play in your mind.

What if he is actually right?

Oikawa leans in, closing the distance between you two. His lips linger over yours. His breath hits your skin. You shiver because of it.

You are ready for what is coming. If Oikawa kisses you right here, you are going to give in. It's impossible not to give in after kissing him anyway.

"I'm sorry. I'm making things awkward again. It's not possible after all. I'm sorry but I don't think we can be friends."

He gets up and leaves.

You feel your heart shatter into pieces.

A/N: I uploaded a new video. Please show it some love!