XX

20th Chapter

Today is the day Oikawa is supposed to leave for the tournament. He said that he is going to come by your house before leaving since it's an off day.

The doorbell rings and you open it to see your boyfriend.

He hugs you without saying anything. You pat his back,

"Just for a few days," you say against his chest. You are reassuring both him and yourself.

"Wish me luck," he backs up, still holding you close.

You give a peck on his cheek.

"I love you," you say.

His eyes lit up.

He kisses you and you kiss him back in no time.

He pulls away before saying, "I love you more," he attaches his forehead to yours, "And I will prove it to you by winning all the matches."

After Oikawa leaves, you started to feel cold and lonely. You and Oikawa talk after his practices. After finishing the first match, you hear over the phone how happy he is.

At that time, you decide to go to watch his next match but without telling him so that he gets surprised after seeing you.

You call Oikawa at night to talk to him. Tomorrow you will see him. But you still want to hear his voice tonight. But he doesn't pick up. You think he is busy so you decide to not bother him.

When you get there, you go to their dressing room to meet Oikawa. But you see someone else.

"Oikawa senpai," a girl calls him flirtatiously. You know that girl. She is the same girl who didn't even faze in front of Kuroo, the same girl who was in the front among the girls who cornered you. You hide to listen to their conversation.

"I hope you remember about last night," she tugs her hair behind her ear, looking down shyly.

Your eyes widen. You don't wait to hear Oikawa's answer. You sprint towards him and spin him around.

"Y/N," he is surprised. But he soon composes himself and pulls you in his arms.

You shove him off of you.

"Don't touch me," you regret as soon as the words come out of your mouth.

But you don't take it back.

His eyebrows furrow, "What happened?"

He steps towards you but you back off.

"Don't come near me," you are not supposed to act like it. You are not supposed to be jealous without any good reason.

But then why? Why is it so hard?...

You run away from there.

Today's match is Seijoh VS Nekoma. Kuroo saw all that happened.

He shakes his head. Oikawa is about to go after you but Kuroo holds his arm and drags him along with him.

You are running without seeing anything. Just then you bump to something hard.

You look up and start crying,

"Iwaizumi senpai!"