XV

15th Chapter

The club activities are going on as usual. But the thing you are worried about are your grades. The last exams you attended did not go so well, at least not well how it often goes.

You are supposed to get your results today. You did even worse than you expected. You did not even place in the top ten. So you are feeling really down today.

After going to the club, you can't even get excited to see your boyfriend. You just sit in your usual spot and watch the boys from far.

Oikawa is practicing his tosses. He is really serious. He is considered the best setter. But you could not even do well in your studies.

You face palm yourself. You feel ashamed right now. Oikawa notices how your face is in your hands.

Oikawa wants to go to you right now. But he prevents himself from doing it thinking that you are tired. So he decides to not bother you anymore.

Also if he goes then it will halt the practice of the spikers as well. So he decides to wait.

Oikawa runs to you as soon as the break starts. He kneels down in front you as usual.

It is so usual but still it doesn't fail to make your heart skip a beat.

He is hot.

You slap yourself for thinking what you did. You should be thinking about your grades right now.

Oikawa gets startled at what you did and holds your hand instinctively so that it can't happen again.

"What happened?" He asks. He is worried. His eyebrows are furrowed. You feel bad for making him worry like that.

"I did terrible in the exams," you tell him.

"Huh?" He is not used to hear that, "Oh," he says after understanding,

"Is it because of the club?"

"I don't know," you whine. Actually you did. It was definitely because of the club. You even went to Tokyo because of it.

You suddenly start to cry. You don't know how to deal with it. This feelings are foreign to you.

You feel really overwhelmed. Oikawa quickly gets up and hugs you.

Everyone is looking at you. But you don't want to let go of him. You want this hug. You want him to comfort you.

But you can't be this selfish.

"I'm okay. The break is over. Go back to your practice," you struggle to speak.

"About that," he says and moves away.

You think you are right. You should not have done it. You embarrassed him in front of his coach and teammates.

You feel like crying even harder considering yourself guilty.

"Me and Y/N, we need leave for the rest of the day. She is not feeling well and I need to stay by her side."

Your eyes widen hearing his words.