XIX

19th Chapter

You didn't tell your boyfriend the reason behind you asked him to let Kuroo watch the play. Actually you couldn't because that was the very thing you needed to hide.

Oikawa also did not bring this topic again because he did not want to show his jealous side. Also he thought that you did it out of courtesy.

Oikawa will soon leave for the nationals since Aoba Johsai qualified in the prelims beating all the schools in the prefecture.

Oikawa is different around you nowadays. You obviously can't see each other much like before. But whenever he sees you, he showers you with kisses and hugs.

He always keeps you close to him. You know that it's because he will soon leave and he doesn't get the time to see you more. And you like this clingy Oikawa.

You are sitting with your friends in the field area. You are having lunch. Suddenly you feel something heavy on your shoulder.

You look to your side to see Oikawa leaning on you. His head is kept on your shoulder.

You bring your lips closer to his head and kiss his brown hair, sniffing it in the process.

"We will just go," Sawa says smiling and nudging your other friends.

"You don't really have to," you say contradicting your feelings since in actual you want to be alone with him.

But they don't listen to you and leave anyway.

"How are you feeling today?" He asks, still not facing you.

"I'm okay. What about you?"

"I'm not," you can see his pout.

You stifle a laugh. He is such a kid sometimes.

You know why he is pouting but you still want to hear from his own mouth.

"What happened?" He shifts his head from your shoulder to your lap.

He looks straight up at you. You caress his head.

"Aren't you gonna be lonely once I am gone?" He gives you puppy eyes.

"I have been practicing since junior high. So I think I am gonna be okay. I mean I have to manage, right? I'm dating the captain of the volleyball team."

Oikawa grimaces. You laugh at that.

"I will be needing your lipbalm," he says.

"Huh? Why is that?"

"I will take a whiff of it whenever I will miss your lips."

"You sound like a creep, Toru," it is your turn to grimace now.

"I don't know what else I'm supposed to do," he looks away.

"You are the one who asked me to leave the club, remember? Now deal with it."

You didn't ask Oikawa about the new manager. You know it's going to be a girl. Because no girl is going to miss the chance of being closer to the school's idol. Also girls can manage better.

But still you don't want to know. It will make you worry again for no good reason.