VII

7th Chapter

You wait for Oikawa after the practice as he requested

You wait for Oikawa after the practice as he requested. But he is busy cleaning the room and putting everything away.

You don't mind. It is not a big deal to wait for a few more minutes for you. But your throat tightens wondering about what he wants to talk.

There is nothing he couldn't say there, right?

Then what if it's something serious?

You are suddenly nervous. Oikawa sees you standing like that. So he calls you.

"I will be back after I dispose of the trash," he says to you, "Don't go anywhere else."

You smile and nod.

When was the last time you went without talking to him?

After a few moments, one of your classmate who is also a member of the volleyball club enters into the practice room.

"Y/N, you need to come out right now," he says.

You go outside following him to see your boyfriend wrapped around by a girl's arms.

That girl is hugging Oikawa.

Your hands ball up into a fist.

Oikawa is using light force to break the hug. But the girl is crying loudly and is reluctant to leave him.

Oikawa looks helpless. You also can not do anything. You just stand there.

You want to go and pull her away from him and say that he has a girlfriend.

But that will be of no use. Because she already knows it.

You never wanted to make your relationship public. You get easily uncomfortable with people's stares.

But Oikawa is the exact opposite of it. He is the one because of whom everyone knows about you two. He made sure everyone knows that you are his special one.

But for him, you can do nothing. Anger and sadness engross you. You are upset. Without realising, tears start pouring down from your eyes.

The classmate of yours gets startled.

"Don't cry just because they are hugging. It's nothing. Captain likes you after all," he tries to reassure you.

You run away, away from where they are standing. You get out of the school prefecture.

You did not wait for your boyfriend as he asked you to. You contradicted your own words. Why was it so difficult for you?

Everyone can see that Oikawa has only eyes for you. Then why is it so difficult for you to believe it? You don't know the answer yourself.

You go home and cry your heart out. You are crying but very carefully without making too much noise.

Otherwise your parents will notice.

Suddenly your mom enters into your room without knocking.

"Y/N," she calls. You just hum in response.

"Your boyfriend has come to see you," she sang.

You jump sitting up on your bed.