XII

12th Chapter

You pack your bag and get prepared to go to Tokyo. This one week went by quickly as the boys practiced hard to defeat Nekoma.

You get on the bus with Oikawa, the boys, coach and the teacher. It is your first trip together.

You are quite excited. But you are also upset that you don't get to sit with Oikawa.

I mean the captain and the manager should sit together, right? You think.

You are sitting with Iwaizumi. You are by the window looking outside of it.

Suddenly you look to your side and see Oikawa sitting beside you. He is grinning cutely looking at you.

You are confused.

"Couldn't just leave you alone with him, could I?" He winks.

He turns around and says,

"Thank you Iwa chan."

Iwaizumi nods keeping his eyes closed.

You laugh at the situation and pinch his nose.

"How do you know the exact thing I was wishing for?"

"Because that was the same thing I was wishing for," he smiles warmly.

This is too much for your heart.

You all arrive at the lodging and start to unpack your things.

You and Aoi sensei cook together for the boys.

It is soon the next day. You all go to Nekoma's school for the practice match.

You are filling water in the flasks for Seijoh team members. You keep the last flask down.

You are about to turn around. Suddenly you slip and are about to fall.

But someone holds your lower back and prevents you from falling down.

"Seijoh has a hot manager, huh," you hear his husky voice. You look at that person who is holding you.

"Kuroo, get your hands off of my girl," it is Oikawa's voice

Oikawa grabs your waist and pulls you closer to his body.

"Are you hurt?" Oikawa asks softly.

You touch his face and shake your head.

He turns his head a little and kisses your palm.

"Oh, my bad. What are you gonna do now that I have already touched her?" Kuroo smirks.

This is your first time seeing Tetsuro Kuroo.

"I can just replace it with mine," Oikawa's grip tightens around you.

"Toru," you call him being worried.

"Let's go, Y/N," he forces a smile.

Oikawa picks up the bag of flasks for you and signals you to link your arm with his.

Kuroo notices how jealous he is. He finds you two interesting, specially you.

You do it. You can see he is upset. You feel a little happy since he can finally realize what you go through every time you see him surrounded by other girls.

But you are also worried about him. This feeling is of no good after all.