V

5th Chapter

It has been days since you started working as manager. It surely has calmed you down. You are not worried like before anymore. Though you are still anxious but it's nice to be with him for a longer period.

You love watching Oikawa play. His perfect tosses for everyone, his serves, his strategies, his dunks you love everything. It is worthy to waste time without studying for him.

You signal the coach that the time for practice is over. Then you return your attention to your boyfriend again.

The play stops. Oikawa high fives with his teammates. He grabs his jersey to lift it up and pull over his head to expose his bare torso.

He has the perfect physique for an athlete. Your eyes follow as his sweats drip over his perfectly visible abs.

He stretches a bit cracking his bones.

"Like what you see?" Oikawa says smirking, as soon as your eyes meet.

"Shut up," your cheeks flush red. You turn around to hide it.

He chuckles.

"Ba~ka," he pats your head.

You are really embarrassed as he caught you staring. But every moment with him is too precious for you to waste.

You smile up at him.

He smiles back and holds your wrist.

"Let's go home, together," he says and you nod to that.

The attention he gives you is too much to handle as well.

After reaching home, you do your daily tasks and sit to study after that.

But for some reason, Oikawa is all over your mind. You sigh putting your head down.

You still clearly remember the day you first met him in junior high, Kitagawa Daichi.

You were running late for your class. You ran past through the volleyball gym. At that time, it meant nothing to you.

"Ms. Pretty, your scarf fell down," you heard the voice of the school idol.

Oikawa is always quite a flirt. And before you two started dating, he had no restrictions.

"Oh thank you," you try to take it from him but he held it behind his back.

You got taken aback. Furrowing your burrows you said,

"What?"

"You have to complete payment first. There is no one around here. So payment is a peck on my cheek," That handsome brunette was really testing your patience.

"Huh? Just keep it to yourself then," you started running to your classroom again.

"No that's not what I-" you left him speechless.

That day while lunch break, you heard commotion in front of your classroom.
The idol was looking really for you.

"I'm so sorry," he wrapped your scarf around you as soon as he spotted you,

"You were cold because of my lousy prank."

"That was a prank?"

"Well of course. I can't be serious about something like this, right? It would be forcing you on me."

"Oh. It's okay," you said. He started to leave. Just then you asked him,

"What were you doing not attending classes at that time?"

"Skipping," he grinned and did a victory pose.

Your jaw dropped.