XXX

30th Chapter

"Are you okay?"

"Why do you ask?" You tilt your head.

"The last time we met, you had said that your knees got hurt and you look like you lost a lot of weight."

"I am perfectly fine. You don't have to worry about me," with that you get up and leave. You might start crying if you stayed with him any longer.

The day, Kuroo will leave, has almost come. You are happy that you don't have to hang out with him anymore. But it also means that-

"You will spend the full day with me," Kuroo announces.

"What the- I'm busy," you turn your attention to the TV again.

"Don't act smart with me. It's weekend," Kuroo snatches the remote control from you turning the TV off.

"How dare you?"

"Y/N, Kuroo, can you get these things for me?"

You roll your eyes at your mother's effort.

"Send him alone. I'm not gonna ruin my weekend with him," you tell your mom.

"Y/N, dear, Kuroo is going to leave for Tokyo tomorrow," your mom tries again.

"Pretty please?" Kuroo gives you puppy eyes.

You are amazed at how quickly this guy can transform.

"Okay but just because it's the last day."

Kuroo just smiles.

You two are shopping together.

"Our first date," Kuroo nudges your arm.

"You wish."

You see Oikawa and a girl through the glass door. They are about to enter. So you grab Kuroo's arm and take him to a corner.

Kuroo is now standing in front of you. But you are still trying to see what Oikawa and the girl are doing.

"They are just talking," Kuroo whispers.

"How do you know? Your back is facing them," you say, not looking away from Oikawa for one second.

"Why are you spying on him? I thought you are the one who dumped him," Kuroo says again.

"I'm not spying on him," you know yourself that you are lying.

"You just can't take your eyes off of him, can you?"

You don't hear what he is saying anymore.

Kuroo cups your face and makes you look at him. Your eyes meet for one second before he crashes his lips on yours, kissing you.

Your eyes widen. You never imagined it. You totally freeze.

He lets go of you, "I said, I'm leaving tomorrow," Kuroo's eyes look lonely.

You still can't process anything.

But soon he composes himself. He smirks and says, "Thanks for the parting gift."