VIII

8th Chapter

"Your boyfriend is here to see you."

You jump sitting up in your bed.

"Let him in five minutes later," you yell.

Your mother met Oikawa a few times before. But it is the first time for him to come to your house like this without even telling you.

You fix your hair and tidy up your messy self. You turn the lights on and take a comic book from your bookshelf.

You sit on the floor beside your bed and keep the comic book on the bed. You pretend to read it.

Oikawa enters into your room after a few moments. He does not say anything.

You don't even look up at him. You are honestly scared to meet his eyes.

Oikawa knows that you are hurt. But it is the first time that he does not know what to say to make it go away. It hurts him to see you like this as well.

He watches you intently. He sits behind you. He wraps his arm around your stomach and pulls you towards his body. He spreads his leg on either sides of you.

You fall back, putting your weight on him. You are engulfed in his warmth.

He hugs you with his large arms.

"Did I make you mad again?" He speaks in a soft voice.

"It's my fault anyway. I should sort out my feelings by myself," you mutter.

"No. It's not. You are allowed to feel anyhow you want," he says.

"Toru," you call him.

"Hmm?" He sniffs your hair. You can tell.

"Why does it bother me so much? Why do I constantly worry that you will fall out of love with me? Why am I such a coward? Why I-" A teardrop escapes your eyes again.

"Sshh. It's okay," he squeezes your hand.

"Y/N," he calls, "Can I do something so that you won't feel this way for at least a little period of time?"

"What?" You ask confused.

He takes your hand and places it on his chest.

"Look how rapidly it's beating," he is right. His heart is beating really fast.

You don't remove your hand. You love the feeling of his heart beating under it. The person you love, loves you back. It's such a wonderful feeling.

"Do you now realize how much I love you?" He said in your ear before lightly kissing on it.

You turn around to face him. You wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him.

Oikawa kisses you back in no time.

"I love you," he says pulling away.

"I love you too," you say before kissing him again.