E

"DAD?!" I yelled startling everyone who was in the room.

I could not believe my own as I continued to stare at him with a shocked expression and there he was standing with the same look.

Silence fell on the room but was quickly broken by Mrs Min.

"Dong-Hyun w-why is she calling you dad?" She asked now slightly moving away from the man who had a quilty expression.

"Honey I-" He tried to touch her but she smacked his hand away.

"TELL ME WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!" She yelled clearly the most upset out if all of us.

"H-he is my f-father." I said in a small voice which seemed to catch everyone's attention especially Mrs Min. She shot me a strong glare and came toward me with a great force.

"HE IS NOT YOUR FATHER. HE IS YOONGI'S FATHER. STOP TALKING RUBBISH LITTLE GIRL!" She yelled at me as if I were the one who had made her angry.

"Mom please calm down." Yoongi said  before pulling his mother away from me and then sending me an apologetic look.

"Honey I-" dad was cut off by Mrs Min.

"AND YOU DON'T HONEY ME! EXPLAIN WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!" She yelled at him making him shut up before he could even finish his sentence.

We all moved to sit on different sofas. I was sitting next to my mother while Yoongi was sitting with his mother and dad was on a single seater a bit further from anyone else.

Silence fell in the room and what shocked me was how quiet my mother was about all of this. Matter of fact it looked like she was waiting for more drama to happen so that she could enjoy.

"Speak now." Mrs Min spat out harshly. She had been the only one saying anything and it also seemed like she was angry at me because off the death glares she kept sending me at every chance she got.

"I-I have two families..." Dad whispered shocking us all even though we could see it coming from the moment I first saw him.

*Yoongi*

"I-I have two families..." My father whispered hesitantly knocking my brain out of balance.

I could not believe that he could do this to my mother. I looked at Y/N just praying that she was not part of that other family but I already knew what was coming out of this confession.

My heart completely sank and I could already feel my tears forming.

"And they are my other family... Y/N my daughter and her mother Selma." Hearing him say this sent my tears flying out. Nothing could be worse than hearing that the love of your life is also your sister.

Y/N began crying out loud and I was not too far behind. Today was supposed to be one of the happiest days of our lives but it turned out to be the worst.

"H-how could you do this?" She cried out and dad kneeled down to try and touch her but she quickly moved away.

My mom was just looking down while Y/N's mother did not seemed surprised at all.

"Baby, I did not mean for anyone to get hurt. I just wanted to be happy as well." Dad tried to explain but all I got from this was him just being selfish.

"IF YOU WANTED TO BE HAPPY THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE HAD ONE FAMILY TO KEEP YOU HAPPY NOT TWO. How could you do this? Now because of your selfishness I am p-pregnant with my brother's b-baby..." She revealed the truth hesitantly before breaking down once again.

No matter how much I wanted to comfort her I just couldn't find myself being able to go near her. Something in me was stopping me from making that move and I felt so bad about it.

"WHAT?!" Both mom and dad yelled in surprise while Mrs Park looked delighted by the news.

"I did not expect so much drama. It's getting so good and it is for free." She whispered to herself not expecting anyone to hear but I did.

I shot her a glare but she did not seem affected in the slightest bit as she grabbed her wine glass and took a sip while looking at me.

"W-what do you mean you are pregnant?" Dad asked hesitantly as if Y/N was speaking a whole new language.

"OH MY GOSH, AND NOW SHE IS PREGNANT. And you, are you not going to say anything?" My mother asked Y/N's mother and abruptly stood up before pulling her forcefully off of the couch.

"Nah, I would rather watch the drama unfold than be part of it. So continue because I am enjoying this." Mrs Park said and sat back down as if she did not care about her daughter at all.

Y/N began crying even harder at her mother's words. Dad pulled her into an embrace as she cried. My heart broke even more that I was not able to bring myself to comfort her.

When she finally calmed down dad pulled away a bit and looked at her. The next thing that he said made me lose my balance as I fell onto the sofa staring at him in utter shock.

"Y/N honey I think it's best that you get an abortion..."