𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕏

Start from the beginning

"Adorable" was definitely never used to describe Aquarius, even as a child. To be fair, his father wasn't exactly doting. He wanted to disagree but his throat was so dry, he couldn't speak. Damnit, why won't anything work?! Fuck it, I'm not adorable.

Sure you are! And Gemini Effigy placed a small kiss on his bright red cheek. You're adorable like a little radish!

You kissed me!

I've wanted to for a while now... I hope I didn't-

Maybe it was a surprise because Aqua didn't think about it. All action. He cupped her full, beautiful cheeks and leaned down to kiss her. Their lips pressed together, and Aqua tasted of cherries, then her tongue. Did he go first? He didn't know, and he didn't care either.

A sigh made them quickly separate. We did that...

In front of a lot of people. Your dad saw us.

The only one who didn't seem to find any amusement was Capricorn, who promptly said, "The God Kong could literally destroy us any second and you two want to get nasty." He didn't even wait for anyone to say anything before he teleported away.

"Wait, Cap!" Gemini tried to say between giggles. "We were listening! Right guys?"

My timing could not have been worse... Aquarius facepalmed. "I should apologize. He was being serious."

"You should talk to him," Phil told his son with a wave and a sigh. "I probably need to make sure Hecate's okay. Cronus was the last person she needed to talk to..."

We can hang out later, Aqua. Gemini told him, her smile visible even in her mental voice. Go make sure Cap isn't crazy. Oh, and remember-

Don't let Leo out. Got it... and Gemini?

Yeah?

I like you for you, too.

She snorted out loud. Get outta here!

With a smile, Aquarius teleported upstairs. The warmth coursed through his body didn't cease, even as Leo's pleas came into earshot. The fire Sign's mind was a mess of incoherent emotions, and now there was a foreign identity in his head, too. It didn't speak but one word. Libra.

"Sorry, friend," Aqua whispered, walking toward Capricorn's door. "We will figure out what your problem is soon." Even then, his smile was unable to leave him.

Aqua knocked twice, and opened the door with telekinesis. Capricorn was there, sitting at his desk and looking out the window. Cancer was still outside, with Hecate and now Phil. Aqua couldn't see Cap's face, but his tone let the oldest know he was frowning. "It's nice, isn't it?"

His mind was obstructed, so Aqua had no idea what he was taking about. "What is?"

"Having people like you."

Aqua's eyes widened. "I like you."

"Only because you think I'm the only one out of the guys who you can hold an intelligent conversation with."

Because it's true. "Well, it's true. But even then... Gemini-"

"Yeah I get it. Of course no one would listen to me, no one even cares about me."

"Well," Aqua started honestly. "You don't exactly make it easy for others to like you. It's incredible how you don't know how condescending you sound sometimes-"

Now, Capricorn glared back at him with hard, steely eyes. "Like you've got any room to talk. Ever since we were kids you paraded around thinking you were some higher being, even when you liked in a shitty trailer. And here I thought Leo had the ego problem."