Me:
Hey, I'm here where are you?

Spankie:
I'm parked in lot  5. What lot are you in?

Me:
I'm in lot 5 too I'll meet you at your car.

After I sent the message I locked my phone. "I'm about  to meet with Y/N if y'all want to meet her." I said getting the key fob. "We would love to." said Sebastian I could tell he had a smirk on his face as he said it.  We all got out and I walked down to Y/N's car as they followed me.

"Hey, Mackie." Y/N said stepping out of the car and closing the door behind her. "Hey," I said pulling her into a hug then letting go. "Ahem," Chris cleared his throat. I rolled my eyes and introduced them. "Chris and Sebastian this is Spankie. Spankie this is Sebastian and Chris." I said. "It's Y/N and nice to meet y'all." She said sticking her hand out for them to shake it.

"Pleasures all mine." said Chris shaking her hand I hit his arm for him to let it go as Y/N blushed as he did. "Hi," said Seb while shaking her hand then letting it go. "Oh here are the tickets.  We better get going before anyone notices y'all." She said handing us the tickets out of her purse. The four of us walked into the stadium with people speaking here and there. We followed Y/N to our seats and she introduced us to her family.

"Mack it's been so long." her mom said hugging. "Nice seeing you again Mrs. Y/L/N." I said as she let me go. "Oh no, that's not me anymore. Call me Nette. " She said before sitting down on the other side of Y/N. I sat down beside her and Chris elbowed me. "She's hot man 1,000 out of 10." He whispered smirking. "Make a move Mackie." Seb whispered leaning up in his seat. These dudes, "Not now man." I said shaking my head.

"The game's about to start," Y/N said putting on her shades so she could see better.  Man, she looks good I couldn't help but stare at her. "Take a picture it'll last longer," said Y/N looking at me.  "I-, umm," I started but she cut me off. "It's fine." She smirking. "Nice going smooth operator." Chris said as he and Sebastian snickers. I flipped them off and focused my attention back on the game.

~~~~~~

🦋Y/N🦋

It was the final moment in the game it was only ten seconds left on the clock, and Bama has the ball and they are up by three points all they needed to do is run the time down. "Djay showed his ass this game." Ma said. I nod in agreement. "Five seconds left on the clock," Anthony whispered standing up. Once the time ran out half the arena erupted in cheers. Alabama just beat the Texas Longhorns. Red confetti came out of the canons as the football team ran out on the field.

"Come on y'all let's go down there." Granny said standing up grabbing her purse. I stood up and got my purse and turned to Anthony. "Are y'all coming?" I asked looking at the three of them. Mackie shook his head, "No, you guys go ahead." He said. "Okay, I'll see you guys Saturday then," I said before hugging him. "See you Saturday." He said letting me go.

"It was nice meeting you guys," I said to Chris and Sebastian. They nodded at me with a smile. After bidding goodbyes I joined the rest of the family on the sideline.  I went and stood by Alayah as one of the commentators announced the offensive MVP. "This year's MVP goes to Derrick Franklin." We all cheered as he walked up to receive his award.

~~~~~

After we had left the game we all went back home. Once I had made it I went straight upstairs to take a quick nap before I took Kai out for ice cream. After I had woke up I went downstairs to see if Djay had made it yet. I walked outside to the back yard where everyone is. "There he is," I said walking over to him and hugging him. "Hey, Spankie." He said spinning me around the putting me back down.