chapter 44 | Some more

MATURE CONTENT UNTIL THE END.

"Okay."

His eyes peek down at my lips, then my chest, nothing taking the quietness away from this heated room, a curve turns the corners of his lips up, and he glances down. He does not say anything but brushes his hot hand over my stomach, then he delicately moves it up to my arms, and he pulls them down to lower his head to my breasts and press his lips on them. As if he could see or feel the nervousness inside of me, he does it softly, and his warm, parted lips, his tongue skims my skin to drift down to my lower abdomen. I close my eyes at the feelings this engenders, his hand holding my waist, once he is at my navel, he puckers his lips to press them against my skin, and he comes back at the level of my chest.

He leaves one kiss on my neck, making me tilt my head to feel more of this incredible gesture, and he presses another one, then gradually makes his way to my collarbone, my chest, grazing my shivered skin with his heavy breathing, the kisses tenderly turns wetter once he reaches my stomach, and a sharp exhalation escapes me. I grasp the sheets right when I feel the touch of his lips and tongue on my pubic bone, and he proceeds to my inner thighs. He draws a line of kisses down it, my heart rushing madly because of this.

At some point, he stops, only when he is at the lowest part. He caresses the side of my leg but pulls apart to straighten his back, and he places his hand over that spot he kissed but grabs his cock. We both make eye contact, and he starts to rub the tip between the lips, pushing through them to titillate and give me a hard time to breathe. His thumb strokes my skin, and he slides the tip up to pass over my clit, and he goes down again, applying more pressure, messing with my mind. I bite my lips once the tease is too difficult to handle, and he smirks, before penetrating me with only the head.

The beating of my heart reverberates through my entire body, and my pulse throbs even harder under my skin at this new feeling. I do not even pay attention to the reaction of my body but feel my toes curl, and he pulls it out, then repeats this same action. My heart is racing so much that I feel on the verge of fainting.

"Do you want more of it?" he comes closer to have his lips near mine, and I answer with a nod of my head. I am speechless. His deep eyes stare through my soul with a different gaze from usual, the desire and sexual longing filling it, he pushes the tip inside again but goes a bit deeper, and my lips part instantly.

This is a bit painful, but this feels so good too. This feels hard but soft at the same time, this is a new sensation, but this might become an addiction. He does not glance away but smiles, reading my facial expression, he slowly thrusts his hips, and my hands grip them.

This is like a rush of emotions that I do not have any control over, and I cannot understand what is happening inside of me, that is too swift.

"Spread them a little more," he cups my thigh, and I pull my legs apart for him. "Relax, baby. I promise this will feel amazing," he flattens his veiny hands on the sheets, and I run my fingers up his back. His lips trap mine between them, and he kisses me to soothe me and help me to let go.

I try my best to reciprocate this, too overwhelmed by the sensations in my lower stomach and my chest. Feeling him going back and forth inside of me, between my thighs, filling me and dominating me, making me his, this is the most thrilling excitement ever.

Our hot skins rubbing onto each other, he pushes a little further inside of me but triggers some stinging pain.

I deal with it to not make him stop but cannot kiss him back anymore, and I squeeze his skin, the muscles of his back contracting at each move of his body. Understanding I cannot follow him, he ends the kiss and only keeps his lips near mine, the tip of his nose remaining against mine.