chapter 36 | Filthy thoughts

"Hey!" someone wakes me up in a startle, and I open my eyes but breathe hard. I am sweating, and my heart is beating so fast. "Dad! Aren't you working today?" Hajoon makes me whirl around and brings me back to life.

"I..." I have a hard time waking up to the full, looking down at my body, and making sure I have my blanket over me. "What time is it?"

"It's six thirty, you're gonna be late," he tells me, and I freak out. I cannot believe I did not get woken up by the alarm I set last night. "I'm coming. Just...just go downstairs and stay with your little brother, I'm hurrying up," I do not leave my bed, still feeling hard. "Okay. Are you fine?" he frowns at me, noticing the state in which I am. "Yeah, just a nightmare."

"Okay," he walks out of my bedroom with some disbelief, and I wait for him to close the door to pull the blanket down. My teeth squeeze my bottom lip once I see my pants. This dream could have ended a bit later, I feel so much frustration right now.

A sigh slips out of my mouth, and I leave my bed to make my way to my bathroom right away. I take my pants off and get in the shower to clean that off and hurry to wash my body.

What the hell just went through my head? I do not know how I am going to face y/n after this wet dream. I did not have that in a while, but damn, this felt so good.

10 minutes later…

I walk down the stairs at a fast pace to not waste any more time and risk being late. "Good morning, Hyuk. I’m sorry for not waking up on time," I greet the young boy who is already here, and he bows to me. "It’s fine, Mister Jeon. Don’t worry."

"Are you driving me to my workplace or I go on my own?" Hajoon asks me, sipping on some juice. I take a look at my watch while grabbing some food for later. "I can drive you to a certain point but not drive the whole way there," I tell him and put everything in my bag, putting some cold food in my mouth to not leave on an empty stomach. "Okay," he steps towards his little brother and pecks his cheek. "See you, buddy," he ruffles his hair and heads to the front door, looking relaxed when I am in a panic. "See you, bro!" he says goodbye to Hyuk, and this one answers with the same words. I quickly press a kiss on my baby’s cheek to say goodbye, and I rush to the door that Hajoon already passed by to get out. I take my jacket without putting it on, and I shout a ‘have a good day, Hyuk’, before stepping out.

I unlock the doors of my car to let my son enter it, and I join him in short seconds. I think this never happened to me. I have never been late to work before.

"Are you sure you’re okay?" he asks, feeling like I am in a bad state. "I am," I turn the ignition off and leave the front yard, finally, I am now going on the road to his school. "How was it with y/n last night?" he questions me about it like I anticipated him to. "Good. She’ll quit her job and let me pay her, so this is great."

"Does that mean she’s going to live with us?" a moment of excitement overwhelms him, but I calm him down against my will. "No, or not yet. She has to talk about it with Hyuk."

"Why?" he does not understand, making some loud and annoying noise with his juice. "Because I cannot fire him out of nowhere, but I cannot pay them both for a job."

"Oh, true. I didn’t think about that," he gets it. I really need to focus on the road and stop replaying that dream in my head. This is not right.

"Oh, by the way," he keeps his eyes on his phone. "Has y/n told you about that Jay guy?" he mentions someone I do not know, and my brows furrow. I shake my head and peek at him. "No. Who’s that?"