SavannaClaw 2-11: Here Comes the Back-up, Savanna Sleepover

Start from the beginning

"So who are we fighting?" Hera asked punching her fist into her palm.

"Savannaclaw!" Jack said.

"Oh, cool-wait Jack?!?" Serena said making the other girls looked at him with wide eyes.

    "Hey Sera," Jack said.

     "Holy cow, look how grew up from a cute fluffy pup," Ana said. Before anyone else could say something Khan cleared his throat and we looked at him.

   "As much fun as it is to catch up, we have to get ready for tomorrow. We'll see you, girls, later tonight." Khan said.

   "Yeah, we better get going." Ace said.

   "Be careful guys, the whole Savannaclaw dorm will but out for us," Artemis said.

   "We'll be okay. See you tonight, Tigress." Khan said winking at Artemis as the boys left. My cousins and I looked at Artemis who was blushing a bright red.

   "Artie did something happen when you went out for a walk last night," I asked.

   "Nothing!" Artemis said in an almost yell.

   "You sure?" Hera asked with a sly grin on her face.

   "Yes, now come on let's get you guys settled," Artemis said leaving us. Well, that was suspicious.

Time skip to the night

   It was now night time and the girls and I were watching Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

   "God I love this movie," Hera said as she popped some more popcorn in her mouth. She was wearing neon green shorts and a pale purple shirt with a dark purple skull on it.

    "Jessica is beautiful and deadly," Artemis said with a smirk.

   "Agreed," Serena said wearing a black tank top with a dark blue raven and dark blue sweatpants.

   "When is Jackie and tiger boy showing up?" Ana asked as she was in a dark pink tank top and matching color sweatpants, petting her black and white furry kitten: Figaro. Also, we saw the other's soul marks. Ana had a Siamese cat on her shoulders, a cross with fire around it on her right arm, and a pair of theater masks with a couple of juggling balls on her left. Serena had a silver jewel with eight tentacles around it,  a shark around her neck, and two manta rays on each side of her hip with the tail going down to the knees. Hera had demon wings with a mountain in the middle of them with flames and ghosts on top of her hand, while the other hand had a roulette board and a sandbag face in the middle.

"So what do you guys think, about the plan I mean?" I asked.

"It's good, flawless even," Ana said.

"Yeah but I'm more worried about how Leona will react," Grim said stating a very valuable point. Leona could act in any number of ways. I gasped as I saw another ink falling on the heart, not good.

"You girls saw it?" Artemis asked.

"Yeah," we all said.

"I guess it's the same as always, right?" Hera asked.

"Seems like it," Serena said.

"Well, we got a bigger problem," I said, catching the other's attention. "He knows that we're here," I said as the girls looked at me with wide eyes.

"What? You sure?" Ana asked.

"Yeah, Lilith told me last night," I said gazing at the floor.

"You mean that we might have to kill someone again?" Serena asked.