Y/n looked at her friend with a look of sympathy, she couldn't just stand there and let himself get exhausted with all of the tiring fighting. She needed to think fast, her eyes darting towards their enemy's golem which stood absolutely unscathed and tough. She wondered how Datu got his golem to be that strong, it was no match for her friend's Earth golem. A sigh escape her lips, smiling from beneath her mask. 'I hope you would not mind this at all, Boboiboy,' she thought to herself with a hopeful look on her (e/c) coloured eyes.

Boboiboy Earthquake panted, he tried everything and he could see his Earth golem in the verge of giving up. Soon, it will be smashed into pieces. As many negative thoughts swarmed his head he almost didn't notice the sudden and eye-catching bright illumination surrounding his Earth golem. Datu gritted his teeth as he saw this, both him and Boboiboy Quake shielded their eyes because of the radiant but, welcoming light yellow beacon. Slowly dying down, they were now able to see the new appearance of his Earth golem. The elemental hero stared at the golem with widened eyes.

The Earth golem had a drastic change in appearance. The whole rocks that were once shaping the figure of the golem were now gone and were replaced with bright shining white ones. Accents of light yellow and orange adorned it as it seemed like the golem was glowing for some reason. Boboiboy Quake had seen many elemental golem combo from before but, this was the most amazing and impressive one yet. His eyes unconsciously made its way to his elf friend, Y/n. The pilot just nodded her head in responce to his absentminded stare.

He was way beyond speechless at this.

"Boboiboy Earthquake, you have been fighting for quite a while. I would appreciate it if you will rest for now and let me handle everything," Y/n started. The elemental hero opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out as he watched the unbothered elf walk to his front in front of him in a protective way, blocking his figure from moving and protesting with her hand. She turned her head to him slowly as her scroll appeared again. "I got this, please rest for me?" His eyes were widened as he stared at those words, not knowing how to react.

"I-i... s-sure," he stammered which he questioned himself for doing so. For some reason he was feeling flustered and he didn't know why, even he was stuttering and that way out of his usual character. Mentally scolding himself, he snapped out of his weird thoughts. He watched the elf in awe as she controlled the golem with ease, constantly giving effective attacks. He returned back to his original form as he watched her with an awestruck look. What he was seeing from beyond his eyes was so amazing and professional-like. 'Are they even sure F/n is just a pilot?' He asked himself stupidly.

It looked like Datu was finally getting used to Y/n's constant attacks and this made Y/n ponder for a moment. She had no choice but, to summon her grimoire. With light particles surrounding her, the area was illuminated brightly since the sky was very dark at the moment. Her (h/c) coloured hair swayed gently as a sudden wind engulfed her. Y/n held out her arm as the magic particles gathered theirselves on her hands, shaping a figure of a book. In a blink of an eye, Y/n's magic grimoire was on her hand as she thought of a spell.

Her head bobbed once as she read the grimoire with a hum of approval. "Right," she managed to say to herself. "Lux scathia," she chanted to herself, her eyes from behind her mask suddenly glowing a light yellow of colour. Out of nowhere, a beam of light conjured itself, breaking into two beams. One went to Y/n and the other to the golem that she was controlling. The beams of light gracefully circled them from bottom to top before a long glowing stick appeared from the beam. It looked harmless and Datu just laughed at this.

"That is a useless grimoire! It gave you a stick, what are you going to do? Smack me with it?" Datu taunted as he began to laugh much louder than before. 'I wish I could, unfortunately it does not work that way,' Y/n thought as she twirled the baton on her hand effortlessly. This action was mirrored by the Lux golem. "All right! Electi Ivictus!" Datu began as the golem he controlled began glowing red and white, preparing itself to attack the Lux golem. "Lux golem, toss and twirl," Y/n commanded silently.