I

Chapter I : Runaway Elf

════════ ××× ════════

HER EYES NARROWED as her gaze followed many figures of immigrants lining up, it looked like they just arrived in Lluminaria. Some elves are also lining up to a certain space mobile. Y/n didn't get a closer look so she needed to take the risk of using a spell. She sighed heavily as she turned to face her pegasus, Cosmo, who just stared at her in confusion. The elf smiled nervously at him as she gave him a reassuring look.

"Cosmo, I am sorry but, we have to risk it."

Cosmo blinked twice before he sighed at her statement, "Do not worry your highness, no matter what it is, I will serve you until my very last breath as your pegasus guardian." Y/n slightly smiled at him, appreciating his loyalty. Despite the false prophecy, Cosmo didn't believe anything and still dedicated himself to the elf, he didn't care if he'll become a fugitive along with her as long as he's gonna be able to serve her and finish his duty.

The elf stroke his long tintless colored mane that dangled down from the back of his head, smiling at him. She was lucky to have a very loyal pegasus guardian right by her side. Eldians and a few noble elves were allowed to have pegasus guardians for their safety and protection. "Thank you, Cosmo," Y/n spoke and acknowledged with great admiration. The elf turned her head once again, making sure no one will see   them both before she faced Cosmo. A determined look was plastered on her visage before huffing.

"Alright, listen here. I want you to follow my lead, I will cast an invisibility spell on us once again but, we have to make sure to bump into no one. But, before that, I also need to cast a spell that will give you an elf form, although the spell will wear out in a dauna, I want you to bare with me because this is our only chance to escape."

Cosmo just looked at her with a confused look as if he was trying to process everything she had said. "Cosmo.." Y/n mumbled with an obvious annoyed tone which made him snap out of trance before laughing nervously, "O-oh, yes, I got it! At least I think I did--" Y/n mentally shook her head at his behavior. 'This pegasus..' the elf took a deep breath before letting it out. She began chanting the spell as she pointed her hand out to Cosmo, closing her eyes.

"Eros est vobis in auxilium conversus ad eos ecce electi.."

Gusts of smoke can be seen everywhere by her orbs, different variants of bright and lustrous colors began flashing. Y/n coughed lightly, waving her hand side to side in attempt to get rid of the smoke. The elf squinted her (e/c) eyes and waited for the smoke to clear itself out. She just hoped it worked, it was actually the first time she casted this spell, the elf hoped nothing went wrong.

𝘿𝙖𝙢𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙈𝙖𝙨𝙠! ⏱ ᴮᵒᵇᵒⁱᵇᵒʸ ᴳᵃˡᵃˣʸOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara