XLIV

Chapter XLIV: Well

════════ ××× ════════

HOPEFUL (E/C) EYES GAZED right at the amber ones the divine figure have, wanting to know if she could still change the way it has been going between her and the elemental hero after the reckless action that she did earlier. None of them spoke about it and the atmosphere around them was tense and troubling; all they did was ignore each other's existence and it was affecting her friends also. She didn't want that to continue, she can't always run from her problems because she was bound to face them soon anyway.

Mayumi let out a soft sigh from her lips before looking back to crowd her people has formed around a huge campfire. "As long as you are determined and sincere to your intentions then I do not see anything else that can stop you. Everyone had made mistakes in their lives, but only those who care were the ones who were able to resolve them. If those individuals exist then... why will you not be able to?" The Nymph spoke smoothly without looking back to the elf.

Y/n was able to release an exhalation that she didn't know that she was keeping in for a while. Mayumi's words processed into her head, letting them sink in as she put them into her heart. "I see no reason for him to not understand you. From what I saw, he is open for you to speak to. As a person, he is well and understanding," Mayumi continued. This was only reminding the (h/c) haired elf of what type of person the elemental hero was.

Mayumi paused for a second before a smile formed on her face, gracing her every feature as she did. "It appears to me that he wants you to approach him," the Nymph concluded once she realised Boboiboy's gestures the whole night. She noticed how he was being reluctant about it which was the explanation why he left the joyful gathering. Y/n froze, her eyes enlarging at the words that she heard come out from the older lady beside her.

Her hands that were positioned on her lap began holding the fabric of her clothing while she began thinking deeply about this newfound information. "He was?" Y/n didn't know what to say which was the reason for her to ask again for clarification. "Oh yes indeed, the only trouble stopping him was his reluctance," Mayumi confirmed, side glancing at the younger Lluminarian. "His reluctance..." The elf mumbled before pursing her lips in the process.

"Just because you can see through pastries and see their fillings does not give you the right to take mine and tell me what is in it!" A voice whined ever so loudly which caught Y/n's attention. The statement was something Visia would scream in the middle of the night. Mayumi only chuckled at this small quarrel Visia and her brother began, although it was only a playful one with no head feelings. "It is not my fault you asked what is the filling inside it, I did not know that it was a question never meant to be answered," Oculus shrugged.

"What a unique tribe," Y/n mused with a blink of confusion. Mayumi didn't answer and just smiled, watching her people enjoy the night. "Y/n Llumina," she began after a moment of silence passed by. The elf hummed in curiosity, parking her head to the tall lady; she waited for her response patiently. "Always remember that Eros is with you," the Nymph simply stated. She didn't answer, nodding her head slowly as she knew what that sentence meant for Lluminarians like her.