XXVI

Chapter XXVI: Holes

Chapter XXVI: Holes

════════ ××× ════════

EVERYONE WORRIEDLY watched as Aldrudis touched the top of her head, trying to see what was happening to the elf and attempting to try and find out if he can give them any help. Y/n flinched at this and let out a cough soon after. The centaur could feel the burning gazes of everyone, it was obvious that they were too worried to know what happened to the elf. "Is F/n going to be okay?" Yaya worriedly asked with her hands held together in hope. "The elf is feeling magic sick," the centaur informed everyone, making them confused.

"Magic sick?" Everyone repeated in unison, even Cosmo was confused.

"Magic sickness is a rare sickness that can be caught whenever a creature uses their magic past their limits. Although this is very rare, I have only met one who once had it," Aldrudis told them. "Rare? Why is that rare? Isn't it just sickness?" Gopal scratched his head in bewilderment. "You see, never once I have heard of an elf getting magic sickness. Only those who have trouble with their magic have experienced magic sickness," Aldrudis added.

"Eh? But, F/n clearly doesn't have trouble with his magic. Why did this happen to him?" Ying pointed out in bewilderment. "My apologies for I do not have the slightest idea. All I know is that magic sickness is not just a normal sickness since it could possibly lead to death," Aldrudis stated, making everyone gasp in result. Of course, with Captain Papa and Cosmo gasping the loudest, being the top 2 drama queens of the whole gang with Gopal coming close with 3rd and with Fang being the 4th one, but we don't speak about that.

"Death!? Is F/n going to die? This cannot be happening!" Cosmo began to ugly cry, making the rest of his friends cringe at this. Captain Papa was doing the same and Ochobot was so done with everything. "No one is going to die and neither is the young elf. Although it is possible but his case is not fatal, he will not die," Aldrudis reassured them, making everyone let out a deep sigh of relief. "Thank goodness," Ying smiled while she held her chest in relief, happy that their friend was going to be fine. "But then... how is F/n going to heal?" Boboiboy's curiosity and concern got the best of him.

"Cases like his would require medication by using magic and do not worry, I know what to do. We just need to pay a little artefact a visit," Aldrudis smiled at them, making everyone look at each other in confusion. 'Does he mean the Gem of Land?' Everyone wondered to theirselves with each one of them thinking of the possibilities on how and why he'll be able to heal the elf.

════════ ××× ════════

With Y/n's arms being placed around Yaya's shoulders, the two walked in sync in order for Yaya to aid the elf with ease. Everyone noticed that along some trees there was something hidden. Two centaurs stood at either side of what looks like the entrance of the said mysterious place. Aldrudis soon approached them and began to tell them something that caused for them to nod and make way for them to walk in. Aldrudis motioned for them to follow him which was soon obeyed by everyone due to their personal curiosities.