(37)

Edward picks up an exhausted Louis and carries him to their bedroom. Placing him on the bed, he covers him up before leaving the room again. He grabs two glasses of water before heading back into the bedroom. "Louis princess have a drink" he watches as Louis slowly opens his eyes and smiles at the man.

"You okay" Louis nods as he sits up and takes the glass off of the man. "I'm perfect" he leans his head forward and kisses Edwards bare shoulder gently before resting his head there.

"Where are the other two" Louis notices Harry and Marcel are missing. "Just sorting something out, they won't be long" Louis hums before placing his glass down and pulling Edward down towards the bed with him.

"I love you" he mutters against the mans lips, he'll never get enough out of saying that. "I love you too"

"Come on you two it's bedtime" pulling apart Louis sees Marcel taking his glasses off and climbing into bed. He now has some boxers on and Louis smiles before running his hand over the mans cheek.

Edward moves to lay behind the boy as Marcel lays at the other side. Louis rests his head on Marcels chest as Edward places his arm over them both. The door opens quietly and Louis sees Harry entering the bedroom. Slowly the man closes the door and climbs into the bed behind Marcel.

Slowly all four men drift off to sleep.

Marcels woken up by a quiet whimpering in the room. Then he feels someone moving around rapidly and kicking their feet against him.

Sitting slightly he sees that Louis has pushed himself away from them and is curled in on himself. His feet kicking out every now and then as he whimpers no over and over. Marcel grabs a hold of Louis and wraps his body around the boy.

"You're okay little one" he whispers against the boys hair as he runs his hand through it. "You're okay" he tightens his grip as the whimpers get louder and holds him closer. "It's okay"

Louis whimpers quieten as he slowly turns in Marcels grip. "You're okay" Louis sits up rubbing his face as Marcel follows him, rubbing his hand up and down the boys back. "Do you want a tea" Louis nods and Marcel carefully climbs out of the bed and leaves the room.

Louis carefully climbs over Edward and pulls on the shirts on from the floor before grabbing his cigarette packet and lighter from his bed and leaving the room.

Louis opens the back patio door and walks out to sit on the decking. Pulling out a cig he lights it before taking a deep breath and holding it for a few seconds before releasing it. "Here we go" Marcel passes Louis on of the mugs and sits down next to him.

"Thanks" Louis sips on it before taking another pull. "Wanna talk about it" Marcel questions as he wraps a blanket around the both of them. "Bad dream, that's all" Louis rests his head on the mans shoulder while he finishes his cig. Leaning over he places it in the pot Edward had put there for him to get rid of the tab ends.

Marcel takes Louis hand in his and holds it while they sit in the comfortable silence just sipping on their tea.

"So our mum, step dad and sister are coming over tomorrow...well today seen as it's after midnight. You ready to meet them?" Marcel breaks the silence as he glances down at their hands and watches as Louis' grip tightens slightly. "You want me to"

"Course we do" Louis sighs before nodding slightly and taking another sip of his drink. "I'd love too"

Marcel bites his lip smiling slightly. "Good" They slowly finish up their tea and Marcel notices Louis is asleep against his shoulder. Carefully he lays the boy down before taking the mugs back in side. Then he walks back out and picks the boy up with the blanket wrapped around him. He brings his lighter and cigarette packet in and place it on a table.

Walking into the bedroom he places Louis between Edward and Harry. "We've you two been" a groggy voice asks and Marcel turns to his side seeing a sleepy Harry looking at them.

"Nowhere H, just go back to sleep love" He runs his finger down Harry's cheek who hums and slowly drifts back to sleep, cuddling closer into Louis.

Marcel goes and makes sure the patio door is locked. Then he heads back o the bedroom after turning off the kitchen light and climbs into bed behind Harry.