(25)

Louis arrived at the triplets street fairly quickly. He hands the driver some money and climbs out. He waits for the driver to go before making his way down the street. Pulling the hood of Marcels jacket up he covers his face and uniform just in case anyone sees him.

Grabbing the key he unlocks the front door and locks it behind him. Slipping his shoes off he puts his school bag down before walking towards the living room. Turning the tv on he plays some music quietly before going to make a cup of tea.

Undoing his tie he places it on the counter top and then undoes a few of the buttons on his shirt. His legs feel restricted due to the trousers he's wearing but he doesn't feel comfortable wearing skirts at the moment.

Once he's made his tea he heads over to the sofa and sits there while flicking through the channels to find something to watch. Eventually he puts a random film on and lays down while pulling a blanket on him. The blanket smells like the triplets which causes his entire body to relax into the sofa.

Soon enough he's being woken up. Marcel is leaning over the smaller boys body while running a hand through his hair. "Afternoon sleepy head, how you feeling" his voice is low and words drawn out. "I'm okay, best sleep I've had for a while honestly" Marcel smiles and Louis sits up so it's easier for the man to sit down.

Louis shifts in his seat slightly as he watches Marcel scroll through his phone. Leaning over he rests his head on the mans shoulder. Marcel moves slightly so Louis is at a comfier angle and not stretching. Then he starts to place little butterfly kisses against the mans shoulder and lower neck.

"Louis what are you doing" Marcel questions. "I wanna forget Marcie. Please make me forget. I only wanna think about you" Louis whines as he looks at the man. "Louis I don't think that's a good idea. You're still healing"

"Marcel I haven't had anything since before the incident. I wanna think about something over than that. Please Marcel please I need you inside of me"

Marcels hands fly forward and grip the younger boys hips. A smirk falling across Louis lips as he straddles the English teachers lap.

Moving around Louis can feel Marcel under him. Marcel let's out a shaky breath as Louis pushed his hips further against him.

"Even since I saw you I've wanted to feel you" Louis whispers and Marcels grip tightens.

"Hmm...such a slut wanting to fuck a teacher"

Louis doesn't reply but leans forward and captures Marcels lips against his own. Their lips moves slowly against each other's until Marcel begins to open Louis mouth with his tongue. Moaning gently into the kiss Louis pushes himself down against Marcels crotch and he can feel he's already semi-hard.

Marcel moves to kiss down Louis neck, Louis hands wrapping themselves in his hair as he moves his neck to give Marcel more space.

Marcel groans against his lips. "Why did you have to wear trousers" he mutters while pushing his hands down the back of Louis black trousers and cupping his arse.

Louis doesn't answer Marcel, instead just tilts his head back with his eyes closed, letting out quiet breaths as he feels Marcels finger circling his hole. "Marcie please no teasing, I need you in me" Louis looks straight into Marcels eyes and Marcel just cocks his eyebrow with a slight smirk on his face.

"You need me inside of you huh" Louis nods his head frantically "words little one"

"Yes Marcel please" Marcel chuckles slightly before pushing Louis from his lap and turning him around. Quickly he pulls down Louis pants and underwear in one quick motion. Leaning forward he guides Louis front forward so he's bending slightly. Marcel getting a full view of his arse.