(2)

Louis music class finally finishes. Grabbing his stuff he and storms out of the room. He can't be arsed with all of this. Gets shit at school and then has to go home and have to put on a smile.

"Come on. I'll drop you off home" Niall appears throwing his arm over Louis shoulder. Niall knows how much Louis hates the situation his family is currently in. As much as Niall wants to help Louis, he knows Louis won't take help and wants to try help his family on his own.

Louis doesn't reply and just allows Niall to pull him along to the car. Louis gets in the passenger seat and Niall sets off driving towards Louis home.

Niall pulls up outside the small, slightly run down home. The garden overgrown, a small whole in the roof and paint cracking from the house. "I'll see you tomorrow morning, phone me if you need me" Niall pats his leg and Louis just nods before climbing out of the bed and walking up the driveway.

Pushing the creaky door open, Louis enters the cold house. "Mama I'm home" he calls out while putting his bag down and taking his shoes off. "Hi boo" his mum smiles as he enters the kitchen. Kissing her cheek he turns to grab a glass of water. "How was school" she asks while cutting up some salad. "It was okay, got some new teachers. They're triplets but luckily they have different hair lengths so it's easy to tell them apart"

His mum just nods along. "I'm going to go do some homework" he mutters and turns to leave the room. "Bring your uniform down for washing" he nods and heads upstairs. Once he enters the his bedroom and his door closes he leans against it trying to control the tears. He tried to keep quiet as he hears the girls arriving home.

Shakily he stands up and gets changed into some joggers and an oversized jumper. Splashing some cold water on his face, he waits until the puffiness around his eyes has died down. Once the redness is gone he makes his way downstairs and puts his uniform with the washing .

"Fucking hell that boy is gonna kill me" Marcel groans when he enters the triplets house and flops onto the sofa. "How" Harry chuckles from the doorway while Edward just shakes his head and walks into the kitchen.

"Have you seen him. Fuck. Those blue eyes, you know I'm a sucker for blue eyes, and the way he sat sucking on a lolly in my class while hollowing his cheeks and looking at me" Marcel dramatically drops his arm over his eye, while Harry just laughs at him.

Throughout Marcels entire time teaching he's never been sexually frustrated because of a student. Yes he's had students flirt and make him feel extremely uncomfortable in situations but he has never wanted to fuck a student more than he does now. Marcel pictures fucking Louis while he's bent over his desk, skirt pulled up, or the fucking garters he was wearing underneath. He looks so sinful it was crazy.

Harry then walks over and leans over Marcels body. "Are you sexually frustrated darling" he whispers while moving Marcels arm from his eyes. Marcel just groans and looks up at his younger brothers face. "Don't start Harry" Harry just smirks and raises and eyebrow.

Suddenly he's surging forward and taking Marcels lips with his. Marcel runs his hands up and down Harry's body, gripping at the boys hips and pulls his body closer.

Edward just shakes his head at his younger brothers. As sinful as Louis looked he knows that nothing could happen. He's there student for god sake. Can't hurt to fantasise through.

Just a short little filler