(29)

It's now a month away from the trial and Louis is starting to get anxious. He's spending more and more time with the triplets. He and Edward have began looking at designing the club and it's coming together nicely.

His mum knows he's spending some time with them and he told her about the whole blue thing. She wasn't the biggest fan but to her he's an adult now and can do what he wants.

Currently he's laid with Harry in his bed while the other two are out somewhere. "So your prom is soon" Harry smiles against his neck. "Yeah"

"You get a dress yet" Louis shakes his head and carries on watching the TV. "Well we're going to have to get you one soon aren't we"

"H, I don't know if I'm going to even go to prom okay. Can we please not talk about it" he pushes Harry towards the bed and straddles him.

"Please let's not talk about it" he whispers against Harry's lips before reaching for the handcuffs he knows they have in the draw near there bed. He distracts Harry enough so the man doesn't notice that his arms are being lifted or cuffed to the head board.

Louis pulls back with a smirk on his face and that's when Harry realises. The man furrows his brows in confusion while trying to get out of the restraints.

"Pup let me out" he smiles at the boy Louis shakes his head while grinding down against the man. Harry gasps and tugs are the cuffs.

"Don't do that sir, you'll hurt your hands" Louis coos while reaching up and rubbing at Harry's wrists.

"Oh darling let me go please" Louis puts his finger on his chin like he's thinking before chuckling and shaking his head.

"No I'm in charge today sir" he kisses down Harry's neck and right down to just above his joggers. Louis pulls down his joggers in a quick motion to find Harry already hard.

Looking up at Harry through his lashes he licks across the slit before taking the head in his mouth. Harry groans and Louis can hear the sound of metal hitting metal.

"You'll hurt yourself doing that you know" he says while looking up at Harry who glares at him. Louis smirks while taking Harry back into his mouth, all at once. Causing Harry to moan loudly. Louis teachers over for the vibrator before turning it on.

Harry's eyes go wide as he looks down at the younger boy. Louis smiling innocently before placing the vibrator just below Harry's balls. The man arches his back. "Louis I swear to god if you don't let me out of these cuffs you're going to be in serious trouble"

Louis just turns his back to Harry before putting his arse near Harry's face. "Don't you want this sir, don't you want me to ride your tongue"

"Fucking hell pet, you're killing me here. You think you're in charge but listen kitten you're still my toy and my whore. You're mine" Harry says and Louis shuts him up by putting his arse on his face.

Harry flicks his tongue against Louis arse and begins fucking up into him. Louis moves back and forth and Harry stills his tongue allowing Louis to do all the work. "You're my fucking toy Harry. I've got you like this, as I fuck my self on your tongue" Louis moves to grab a condom.

"I'll ride you're cock and you can't do anything about it" He smiles while rolling the condom on. "You all say I'm your toy and yes I am, but your all also mine"

Louis lowers himself down onto Harry. Loving the burn. "L...Lou"

Louis hums while letting himself adjust slightly. "We should have...we should established a safe word" Harry struggles to get out due to the feeling of Louis around him.

"Fuck I should have thought of that" Louis looks down at him and Harry groans when he moves slightly, the vibrator against his balls and Louis around him is making it so hard not to come yet.

"Pineapple that's it now move pet" Harry groans and thrusts his hips up which was a bad idea because now the vibrator is pushing against his hole.

"Fuck" he groans while trying to grip at something. Louis begins by moving his hips in a figure of eight motion, causing them both to release loud moans. Louis begins bouncing on Harry's cock, switching between a quick pace and slowly lifting himself up before slamming back down.

Every-time Harry is close Louis stops and let's his orgasm disappear and then starts up again. He doesn't know how long this has been going on but he knows it's a while.

"Louis, kitten please let me out of these handcuffs" Louis sighs and undoes the handcuffs.

Harry is quick to wrap his arm around Louis waist and fuck up and into him, hard. "Im gonna fuck this arse of yours so hard that for the next week every time you sit you'll think of me" he thrusts up fast and hard into Louis.

"Fuck sir harder" Louis shouts while his head slams back against the bed.

"Hmm...you want it harder. Is that what you want you to be fucked like a slut" Harry notices his belt on the floor. "Let's try something shall we"

Leaning down he grabs the belt and tells Louis to lift his head up slightly. Harry hooks the belt around the back of Louis neck before fastening and pulling it so it's tightly around his neck.

"Now every noise you make, I'll tighten this, because you're my sex slave, you're mine to mess around with" Harry wraps the belt around his knuckles and tugs gently causing Louis to gasp.

"What are you Louis" Harry's face is close to Louis and Louis looks straight into Harry's eyes. "I'm yours, your slave, your toy, yours to fuck, I belong to you master, you and your brothers. No one else"

"Good kitten" Harry smiles before fucking up into Louis. He keeps repeating this, going fast and hard and Louis is a whimpering mess beneath him.

His whines and moans are loud so Harry tightens the belt around Louis neck tightly, the room becoming silent apart from the shallow breaths leaving Louis pink lips.

This is followed by calm and menacing tone voice saying "shut the fuck up and take it"

Harry picks up his thrusts again, slightly loosening the belt so he doesn't choke Louis to badly. "C...close" Louis chokes out and Harry looks down at him. "Come"

And Louis does, he comes hard between them. His release getting all the way up his chest, some even landing on his chin. Harry releases into the condom and falls to the side slightly, his hand letting go of the belt.

Pulling out he ties the condom and throws it before licking up all of Louis come, he then leans up and kisses Louis, pushing it all into his mouth.

"Swallow" Louis does so and Harry is shocked that he listened. "You're fucking amazing you know that"

"Yeah I know" Louis replies cockily and Harry thrusts three fingers into him. "Harry sensitive" he squeals while trying to push him away.

Harry laughs and pulls his fingers out. "I love you" he whispers but doesn't get a reply. Looking up he sees that Louis has fallen asleep. Carefully he moves the belt and tucks the boy in before climbing under himself and spooning the younger boy. Harry soon enough following Louis and falling into a deep sleep.

Two smut chapters in a row, wasn't meant to happen but oh well.
Also I do just want to say that a few chapters ago a used homophobic language, I am bisexual, I hope I didn't offend anyone with those comments it's just a way to keep the story moving.
Vote and comment.