5 years

"Graduation day" Jay shouts as she enters Louis apartment. "Hello mum" Louis smiles as she wraps her arms around him tightly. They hold each other close and Louis takes a deep breath before pulling away.

"I'm so proud of you" she smiles at her son who brings his hand up to wipe away the tears. "Love you mum" "love you too baby" she smiles up at her eldest son before pulling away.

"Where are the triplets" Louis questions when he realises they haven't entered the building. "They're meeting us there, Marcel got caught up with work" Louis nods and then picks Daisy up and holds her.

"I'm proud of you Lou" she whispers into his neck and he holds her tighter to him.

"Right come on let's go before we're late" Jay guides her children out of the building. Louis turns around one last time and notices Felicite standing there. "Fiz come on" She turns to face her brother with a slight tear in her eye.

"What's up" he walks over and pulls her into his arms. "It just hit me Lou, you've grown up" she holds her brother tightly.

"I've been away since I was 19 Fiz" she pulls her head back to look at her older brother. "I know it's just actually hit me now" he smiles at her before pulling back slightly. "I get it but it's life and we all grow up eventually. It's me though, I'll never properly grow up will I" he jokes and she chuckles lightly before agreeing.

"Come on, let's go" Felicite wraps her arm around her brothers and they leave the room. Louis unlocks his car and Lottie climbs into the passenger seat as Felicite gets into the back.

~

Pulling into the car park, Louis pulls into one of the spaces and turns the engine off. Sighing he runs his hands down his face before leaning back.

Suddenly a loud bang sound son his window causing Louis to jump in his seat and turning to look out the window. He sees his boyfriends laughing as he glares at Harry who's leaning against his car. Smiling sarcastically he raises his middle finger up at them.

He pushes the door open and steps out, his sisters already with his mum. The triplets stand there laughing. Louis smiles slightly before turning and beginning to walk away. Arms wrap around his waist and he's pulled back. "Where do you think you're going princess"

Edward pulls him into him and holds Louis close. "Away from yous. You're mean" Edward gently kisses Louis shoulder over his graduation gown. "Really"

"Mhm" Louis hums as he places his hands on Edwards as his body leans against him. "I've missed you" Edward mutters and Louis nods "missed you too"

"Come on, we don't wanna be late" Harry shouts as he runs past the pair, slapping his brother on the back of the head. Edward lifts his head up to glare at the man who's running away. Marcel starts laughing even harder and has to hold himself up against Louis car. "I'm just going to get that dickhead back, alright" Edward says before kissing Louis cheek and running after Harry.

He watches as Harry lifts Daisy up so Edward can't get him. Louis turns around and watches as Marcel wipes a tear from his eye.

"Come on" Louis grabs his hand and pulls him along. Marcel kisses Louis hair before walking next to him.

Louis then kisses Marcels cheek before walking away to the area the graduating students are sitting. The ceremony takes a while and soon enough they're all cheering and have graduated university.

After hugging a few of his friends he made at the uni he runs off to his family. He throws himself into Harry's awaiting arms and Harry spins him round. "You did it" "I did it" Louis chuckles as Harry places him down. "I love you" " I love you too" Harry kisses Louis before Jay clears her throat.

Louis pulls back before his mum takes him into her arms. "Well done baby" "thank you mum"

She pulls back and tears up slightly. She then pulls away and Marcel wraps his arms around Louis from behind. "I'm so proud of you babe" he mutters against Louis hair. Louis smiles and squeezes Marcels hand in his.

Louis then looks up and sees Edward smiling over at them. Louis pulls away from Marcel and walks over to Edward and wraps his arms around the mans neck. "Marry us" is the first thing he says and Louis pulls back slightly shocked.

Slowly a smile spreads across his face. "Okay, I'll marry you" Edward leans down and kisses Louis softly.