Part Eighteen

As the rest of the team was still at Rumlows mansion Bucky, Fallon, Dean, Nat, Sam and peter got to shields safe house right outside of Stockholm.

Fallon set her stuff where she'll be staying for a little bit until it is safe to leave. Bucky walked in behind her and stood in the doorway, "do you need help?" Bucky asked sweetly "umm if you could find me a towel that'd be great" Fallon replied back bucky nodded and went to find a towel. Fallon pulled out some stuff Nat had packed for her while they all stayed at the safe house. She brought her stuff into the bathroom and turned the shower on, she undresses and stepped into the shower once it was hot enough.

*knock* "hey um i got you a towel I'll just set it on the counter and I'll be downstairs with everyone else if you need anything" bucky said stepping in and out quickly "okay thank you" Fallon responded and went back to showering.

She washed the dry blood off of her from where she had cuts and scrapes, she washed the dirt and sweat off of her body and rubbed sweet smelling coconut shampoo and conditioner in her hair. She shaved and washed her face before stepping out of the shower and drying off.

Quickly she brushed her teeth and hair and headed into the bedroom, she soon got dressed in shorts and a hoodie of Bucky's. She turned around to walk downstairs before being scared, "loki what the hell?! Why are you in my room?!" Fallon practically yelled "shhh shhh princess i came to talk to you... more so about your visions" loki said "what- are you the one that put them in my head?!" Fallon practically yelled again "no darling i may be the god of mischief but i wouldn't give you such horrible visions" Loki said as he sat on the edge of her bed "okay then what do you know?" Fallon asked curiously "princess i think we should go and talk with the others about this" loki said charmingly "the god of mischief is being caring wow" Fallon laughed "and the devils daughter is a big softie" loki spitted back, Fallon rolled her eyes and the two headed downstairs.

Are you okay? Do you need anything?

Barnes I'm fine

"Okay now why did we need to wait for all of us to be here?" Steve asked "Fallon tell them first before i tell them everything i know" loki said giving her a slight sympathetic smile "okay well I've been having these horrible gruesome visions and nightmares for a little bit now... and i haven't told anyone but apparently loki knows something about why I've been having them" Fallon explained. Everyone looked at Loki, some slightly annoyed and some slightly confused. "Okay then explain" Tony and Dean said "wait wait wait first off Fallon why did you never tell anyone?!" Nat asked, Fallon looked up at her and then looked around at everyone else but one stuck out the most... Bucky's eyes were filled with sorrow and pain more so for Fallon because he know what it's like to have these horrible things.

"Well i didn't want to worry anyone and i knew they would go away bc they always did after a few days but... they... they just keep getting worse and worse every day. I'm sorry" Fallon said saddened "Fal I'm your brother no matter what you could've told me, after- after sam me and you promised to never keep anything from each other!" Dean yelled "dean- look im-" Fallon said before getting cut off "NO I'M DONE WITH THIS IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE US- it was supposed to be us against everything and everybody no matter what but you know what why not just fuck it all because now you have a new life without me, new bestfriends, new boyfriend, hell even new family!" Dean yelled even more, Fallon started to tear up "whatever im done wasting energy on you today, I'm going to bed" dean said walking past everyone "NO!" Fallon yelled knocking everyone over, Fallon's emotions had taken over her whole body leaving them in control of her.

Fallon's eyes flashed two different colors... red and blue, red represents her anger and the blue represents her sadness.

Soon Fallon calmed down and took control over her body, "i- i- I'm sorry... I'm gonna go to bed now... goodnight" Fallon said wiping her tears away. Everyone said goodnight to her, "I'll be up soon Fal" bucky said.