Part Thirteen

After another day of laying around the hotel room it was finally Thursday, the night of the dinner meeting to 'finalize the deal' with the ex agents.

Bucky and Fallon went over last minute details before the meeting, they went through the outfits shields costume coordinator. Fallon had choose a burgundy jumpsuit with black high heels, and Bucky had chosen black dress pants with a long sleeve white button up dress shirt and a black blazer. They both had the same rings but this time Fallon had a sterling silver tennis necklace with a matching bracelet. Fallon's jewelry paired perfectly together, the diamonds sparkled brightly, Fallon and Bucky didn't want this Mission to end so soon they wanted this to last forever.

It was bitter sweet for them, they wanted time to rest, they wanted to stop fighting for their lives and everyone else's lives. They both had been fighting for so long they were exhausted physically and mentally, Bucky was always scared hydra would catch him again and Fallon was afraid to disappoint her father. The two knew they had a lot in common without having to tell each other, they had so much of a connection like they were meant to be together.

They had been in the hotel room an hour before dinner, Fallon had been finishing her hair and makeup when her dad sent her a fire message. Fallon looked around to see what bucky was doing before opening the letter, bucky had been over at the kitchen counter looking at some file, Fallon smiled slightly and opened the letter.

My dear daughter, I have some news to tell you... i should have told you awhile ago but i was scared to lose you.

Fallon when you were born i had assigned you a soulmate, i certainly thought he would've died before you were able to meet but he hadn't. Fallon when you told me about this young man who saved you from hydra i couldn't believe who it was, when you had told me you felt somehow connected to him i didn't know how to tell you.

I have been watching over you since you were sent to earth, my dear i am so sorry about your sister.

What i really need to tell you is over the time i have watched you i see how much you love and care for this young man, i see how he cares for you and loves you unconditionally, he always makes sure you are safe, he takes care of you, he was there for you when you were down and weak.

Fallon, James Buchanan Barnes is your assigned soulmate. I'm so sorry for not telling you before but you deserve to be happy, go tell him you love him. Don't let me hold you back my princess.

Love you forever and always
- Dad

Fallon had a small tear fall down her cheek, she wiped it away quickly. How could he lie to her for so long? She thought, they had always the closest relationship in their family she never expected him to keep this big of a secret from her, especially when all of her siblings knew their's. She always just assumed she never got one or that he had already died before she could meet him. Fallon closed the letter and hid it, "hey Fallon no tie tonight right?" Bucky asked walking towards her "um yeah no tie" Fallon said bucky nodded and walked away.

How can i tell bucky? Does he know already? What if he gets scared or freaked out? Does he truly love me though? All of these questions rang in her head as she sat there thinking about the note.

"Hey doll the car will be here soon we should finish getting ready and head down tobthe lobby" bucky walked over and kissed her lips softly before going to put his watch on, Fallon smiled and nodded.

They arrived at dinner and ordered their meals and dirinks. They talked over the last minute details about the company, and about how much money they should pull in before they pull out of the deal blah blah blah. As soon as the finalized everything the agents had invited them to a night club to celebrate, Fallon and Bucky accepted but kept their guard up at all times just in case it was a setup.