Part Sixteen

It's now a week later and Fallon and Bucky are about to leave for the Sweden mission.

"Barnes have you talked to Fury today?" Fallon asked from the kitchen in their suite "i have not doll but I'll be sure to make the call later today" Bucky's said from behind her as he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck. Fallon hummed in response,bucky turned Fallon around to face him as he pressed a kiss to her lips.

"What if we lived here one day?" Bucky said "you mean us?" Fallon asked, Bucky nodded his head and pressed a light kiss to her forehead. "Yeah one day... i mean maybe be married, have a family and maybe even a few pets.... unless that's not something you want" bucky said "no no no i do it's just... i don't know it took me by surprise, i mean we never really talked about our future together you know" Fallon said, bucky slowly nodded his head and pulled her in for a hug. "Whenever you're ready I'm ready doll" bucky said a minute later and Fallon nodded, she brought her head up and looked at bucky, "how did i get so lucky" Fallon said smiling as bucky laughed "it's like we're soulmates or something" bucky laughed Fallon rolled her eyes at his comment "yeah we're soulmates or something" Fallon slightly laughed. The two stood there for a little while longer before they called fury.

By late afternoon both were exhausted and hungry, today they both worked hard on finding the right people to go after first. "How about we just order in and watch a movie tonight" Fallon said as she collapsed onnthe bed, bucky laughed slightly at Fallon's words "when would i ever turn down a night in with you" bucky finally replied as a smirk grew on his face, Fallon rolled her eyes at him as she sat up. "Well on that note I'm going to take a shower" Fallon said as she got up and grabbed her stuff, bucky was not far behind her as she got to the bathroom door, she turned around and met his eyes  "uh no barnes i didn't invite you to shower" Fallon let out a laugh, bucky frowned for a second before it slowly turned into a smirk. "You sure that you don't want me in there with you" bucky said as his hands found her waist and he slowly kissed up and down her neck, Fallon let out a low moan "what was that doll?" Bucky smirked against her neck "fine you can come with me" Fallon said as she rolled her eyes and pushed him off of her. Bucky laughed as he walked in the bathroom behind her, "watch the attitude before i have to fuck it out of you angel" bucky smirked and Fallon rolled her eyes again.

After the two showered they got ready for their night in by ordering dinner and choosing a movie to watch.

"You know if we keep doing this on missions then were going to eventually run out of movies to watch" bucky said as he took a bite of his food, Fallon laughed "i could watch my favorite movies a thousand times over and over again and never get sick of them though" Fallon said. Bucky laughed at her remark, the two continued on until the movie finished and they got ready for bed.

They both layed in bed in complete silence, "were you really serious about earlier? You know about having a family and future together" Fallon said rolling into Bucky's side "yes... why would i not be Fallon? I mean you're an amazing girl, you're sweet, loving, bad ass may i add and you're never afraid to put someone in their place. To everyone you seem so tough and emotionless but when you're with me you open up, you're happy, you're sad, you're angry, you show me everything that I've always dreamt of for my future wife." Bucky said as he pulled Fallon closer to him and kissed her head. Fallon shed a few tears as he was describing her because he's right, she's at her best when she's with him but that also means she's vulnerable when she's with him and that scares her.

When Fallon gets attached to someone or something it soon gets ripped away from her, that's why after Marcel she never fell in love again and that's why she never got attached to anyone or anything. She's scared every day when she's with bucky or even the team because that's when she's the weakest, she's afraid someone or something is gonna happen to the one's she loves the most.

Fallon let out a faint sob into Bucky's chest, he soon noticed that she was crying. Fallon had never really cried around him or anyone matter of fact because it made her feel extremely weak to let people see her weakened.

"Hey angel... talk to me" bucky said running his hand through her hair, Fallon sobbed a little louder " i- i don't know what's wrong with me... I'm sorry barnes it's jus-" Fallon started to say "hey hey breath Fallon... you have nothing to be sorry about angel. Nothing is wrong with you i understand that you're just scared, i am too everyone is scared about moving on with the next step of their lives but eventually you'll get used to it. It's just a way of life, you'll always be scared to move on with life no matter what but learning to manage and not let that fear take over you is a big thing and something only someone as strong as you can do. Fallon you are so strongly i know that you feel like you're weak but you are so strong my angel, you try to deal with everything on your own and you solve all problems on your own and everytime you come out 20 times stronger. And that's why i love you" bucky said. Fallon sat there for a moment, "barnes i- that was- wow i don't know what to say" Fallon said. Bucky pulled her closer to him as he sat up in the bed, he ran his fingers through her hair as she calmed down from his touch, "i love you too barnes..." Fallon said breaking the silence.

The next morning they woke up and got ready for the day, today the have a meeting with Brock Rumlow also can be known as crossbones.

Brock has been one of hydra's top agents, he does most of hydras work. He has helped train the Winter Soldier program for a few years before it ended. Rumlow and Bucky never ad he best 'relationship' during his hydra days to now.

Bucky and Fallon got ready into their disguise so Rumlow wouldn't notice either of them at first.

Over the last few years as shield has been trying to shutdown hydra for good, Rumlow has been in hiding and if he gets spotted he moves to a new location immediately. Catching and getting in touch with him has been hard but they have finally reached him, so once they finally got to him they sent their best agents out to research and follow him.

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update and thank you for sticking around and supporting my writing. I love all of you!