Part Eight

Fallon and Bucky began their combat evaluation, Fallon could hear everyone's thoughts as she was fighting. This is unfair, Come on guys, you could never hurt me doll, sharon should have stuck to the original pairings  Fallon tried to block out everyone's thoughts so she could focus but she failed. one main voice stuck out and distracted her the most... Sharon, she's not gonna win her personal life is going to interfere, she's going to hurt him. Sharon's words struck her like a knife in the heart, Fallon snapped out of her thoughts and focused as hard as she could on the fight.

After some time Fallon was allowed to use her powers, she teleported from one area to the next, almost blasted bucky across the room. As she was fighting she started to feel weak, her powers overtook her body again. Fallon blasted everyone into walls, trash cans, each other as she collapsed. Her wings opened up and hit a few shield agents and bucky in the process.

after a few seconds everyone started standing up, fallon had passed out from her powers overbearing her. In her head she could her everyone and their thoughts but one got her the most, hey doll i know you can hear me just wake up please  Bucky said to fallon in her thoughts. Fallon's wings disappeared and she woke up, Bucky and Wanda were standing right by her side as she stirred awake. Fallon started to get up as Bucky and sam helped her, she could spot Steve and Tony talking to sharon seeming a little mad. Fallon decided to listen to the conversation closely.

"you know she could have majorly hurt barnes" tony said 

"you should have stuck to the original agenda" steve added

"you two are really taking the devils daughters side" sharon said scoffing

"YES" tony and steve agreed

The three walked back to everyone else, "alright the evaluations are over, Fallon we need you to get back to the compound and rest." tony said "Everyone gather your stuff and head to the quinjet" Steve said. Fallon and the team nodded and gathered everything up, Bucky helped Fallon carry her stuff.

The team headed to the quinjet after gathering their stuff, "Fallon could you come to the table so i can examine you. I need to make sure you didn't make your concussion worse." Bruce said softly Fallon nodded and headed to the table in the middle of the quinjet.

Bruce examined her, "your concussion is fine no more damage but you look a little dehydrated so just drink plenty of fluids." Bruce said "okay thank you bruce" Fallon said getting off the table.

Fallon took her original spot in between Steve and bucky. How are you doing doll? Buckys thoughts pokes at Fallon's thoughts, fine just tired, banner said I'm dehydrated so i need to drink a lot of fluids Fallon replied back. Steve's thoughts were loud, particularly asking Fallon to listen. Steve calm down I'm fine Fallon spoke loudly in Steve's head loudly, what?... oh sorry i forgot you could hear my thoughts, bucky told me while you were with banner Steve replied Fallon rolled her eyes sarcastically and giggled a little bit.

Fallon peered into everyone's head for a second before leaving, she leaned her head on bucky's shoulder and sighed. "Go to sleep I'll wake you up when we land" bucky said pressing a kiss on the top of her head, Fallon nodded and fell asleep immediately.

The team landed and Fallon was still asleep. Bucky carried Fallon to her room as Steve carried her bag.

Fallon stirred awake at dinner time, she looked to her side and saw bucky asleep. Fallon smiled and pressed a kiss to his head, she slowly got out of bed and went downstairs.

"Ah little devil how are you feeling?" Thor said "ah tiny god i am feeling well" Fallon said laughing. Everyone was sitting down eating dinner, tonight they had ordered out again. Usually Nat was the one in the compound to cook dinner since she was out on a mission they were going to be ordering food until she got home.

Fallon sat down next to Steve while grabbing some food. Joining in on the conversation immediately, it has been about 45 minutes since Fallon went downstairs and everyone one had decided to finish any last minute work before they headed to bed.

Fallon cleaned up the kitchen and grabbed some water and went upstairs. Bucky was still asleep when Fallon got in her room. Since Fallon was asleep when they got back to the compound she had not showered, she had a slight cut on her head that had bleed. So Fallon jumped in the shower to wash up from earlier.

It was quite all she could hear was tbe water falling down. Bucky had stirred awake as Fallon was in the shower, he got up and walk to bathroom. "Fallon? When did you wake up" he said knocking on the door "the door is unlocked you know" Fallon said scrubbing shampoo in her hair. Bucky walked into the bathroom and stood by the counter, "are you gonna join me or not?" Fallon let out a laugh.  Bucky took his clothes off and joined Fallon in the shower.

Once they got done they got out of the shower and dried off. Fallon walked into her closet to grab clothes and she got dressed, bucky went to his room.

After they both got dressed Fallon went to Bucky's room, Barnes i know you can hear me in that big head of yours, let me in please Fallon laughed to herself hmmm i guess i can Bucky replied back. Two seconds later the door opened, "miss me already" bucky teased "shut up" Fallon rolled her eyes sarcastically. They walked into bucky's room and laid down on his bed.

"Want to watch a movie doll?" Bucky asked while playing with her hair "sure, i have a question. Why do you call me doll? I mean it's fine I'm just wondering" Fallon said " its just a thing that has stuck with me, back when i was younger when a guy had a special girl he would call her doll or sweets" bucky said smiling remembering back to the 40s. 

Bucky and Fallon started the movie, they were half way through the movie when there was a knock on bucky's door. "Buck can i come in?" steve said from the other side of the door, shit what do we do?  bucky said to fallon I don't know  Fallon said shrugging her shoulders slightly. "um sure" bucky answered and the door knob twisted and the door opened.