Part Fourteen

Today Bucky and Fallon were to find out if they were going back to the compound or carrying out the mission longer.

They got off the phone with shield, they were to go home tomorrow and then go to Stockholm, Sweden in a week. Fallon and Bucky started packing their stuff before heading out to tour Paris a little longer, "do we have to leave?" Fallon asked walking in front of the Eiffel tower Bucky huffed a laugh "sadly yes, i'll bring you back here one day doll" Bucky kissed her forehead. Fallon sighed and kept walking, even though they were in Paris for a mission they loved it and never wanted to leave but they know they have a job to do and can't leave yet.

"So did you make your decision?" Bucky asked as they walking into their room, Fallon sighs "hmm maybe..." Fallon's said just above a whisper. Bucky didn't know how to react but once he saw that she was smiling he knew that she was staying, "so you're not going back home... and you're becoming a full time avenger huh" bucky said "yeah someone convinced me that no matter what i do they'll always be there for me and that i should live my life my way" Fallon said, wrapping bucky into a hug she kissed his cheek "thank you for everything" she whispered "you don't need to thank me for anything doll" bucky said "but i want to... i love you James thank you for everything" Fallon said. Bucky laughed and picked her up, "no we have to pack" Fallon laughed as bucky sat her down on the bathroom counter "packing can wait" bucky said and kissed Fallon.

Bucky kissed Fallon from her lips to her neck, they then both removed their clothing. Bucky kissed down Fallon's stomach while looking up into her eyes.

My angel

So perfect

I love you

Be my girlfriend

Fallon stopped for a second, "yes" she finally breathed out bucky stopped his movements "wait really? I mean i want to be with you but i don't want to pressure you into a relationship" Bucky said as he came back up to meet her face "bucky i don't care anymore all i want to do is be with you, no matter what I'll always want to be with you" Fallon said as she pressed their foreheads together, Bucky brought his lips to meet her's "te iubesc îngerul meu perfect" he whispered "si eu te iubesc iubitul meu" Fallon replied back. Bucky picked Fallon up off of the counter as he kissed her, she wrapped her legs around his waist.

Bucky carried her to the bed snd layed her down, he kissed her lips all the way to her hip bones. Fallon's hands found Bucky's hair and slightly tugged at it, bucky kissed the inside of Fallon's thighs then he kissed her clit lightly, Fallon bucked her hips up slightly as Bucky's tounge licked a strip up and down her clit before entering her core.

Bucky came back up to meet Fallon's lips, Bucky slowly slid into Fallon. As he slid into Fallon she moaned, her hands found Bucky's shoulders and scratched his shoulders leaves marks. He thrusts in and out of her slowly, this time was different it wasn't like the normal times they slept together, this time it was full of love and lust.

Fallon arched her back from the pleasure, the room was filled up by moans and love.

Fallon clinched around bucky's dick showing that she's close, "cum angel" bucky said. Fallon came and bucky kept thrusting in and out riding out Fallon's high, soon bucky came after riding out his high before laying next to Fallon on the bed.

They catched their breaths, Fallon rolled over and leaned into Bucky's side, he wrapped an arm around her and kissed her head. "I love you" they both said to each other.

They both got up and showered, they got ready for dinner that night. Fallon put on a tan knit sweater, black fitted skirt, with black knee high boots, bucky wore black dress pants with a white button up shirt and black dress shoes.