Part Five

" So what you're saying is that my psycho ass sister is trying to get revenge on me and is dragging my sweet little brother into it? well sounds like lily" Fallon said to Marcel who told them all of lily's plans, "yes but there is one thing that i'm not positive on... Lily is trying to get Dean in on it too" Marcel said in a kind of worried tone. "because he's my 'weakness' as everyone says which is complete and utter bullshit" Fallon said rolling her eyes.

Everyone was in the conference room creating a plan to take down lily before it gets any worse. "Okay am I the only one wondering who this guy is and why we are listening to him?" Tony said to everyone "fine this is Marcel, he's umm a... friend of mine who just so also happens to be a vampire" fallon said. everyone looked shocked at fallon's response "yeah sure a friend" Nat said lifting one eyebrow, "Nat. not the time" Fallon said through her teeth. everyone continued on with planning. 

Everyone finalized the plan and went their separate ways in the compound, "thanks for this Marcel" Fallon said stopping just before the door to exit the compound "Oh yeah you're welcome... look im so- " Marcel started to say before Fallon cut him off with a hug " i know Marcel its fine we both messed up during those days, lets move on and be friends okay?" Fallon said as she stepped back "friends? that could work, well i have to get back to New Orleans see you Fallon" Marcel said opening the door and walking out.

Fallon was walking through the compound heading towards her room when someone started talking to her, "The team is gonna start training soon and then some of us are gonna got to dinner after, would you like to join?" Pietro said "Oh ummm yeah just give me a few minutes then i'll be down" Fallon said nodding and heading up the stairs. "hey doll" Bucky said as he was walking down the hallway "hey Barnes" Fallon said rolling her eyes and laughing a little "ouch anyways are you coming to training?" Bucky asked "yeah just give me a few minutes" Fallon said opening her door Bucky nodded. Fallon sat on her bed and mumbled to her self 'Dean's not gonna like this one lets see how this goes' she said pulling out her phone.

 calling Dean

dean: what do you want?

Fallon: WOW! no " how's my favorite sweet loving sister?"

dean: cut the shit Fal, whats going on? i can feel your emotions so dont try to lie

Fallon: we have a code 4...

dean: i'll be there soon

call ended

" that bitch really hung up on me?!" Fallon said setting her phone down. The team gathered in the training room and started on warmups, some were jogging others were stretching and some were getting there training weapons ready. Today the team was splitting in half for training, "alright we have two teams today, Team A is Barnes, Romanoff, little devil, Speedy, Sam, Rhodes,  Danvers and Peter... Tony you got to stop calling them that" Pepper said looking at the paper "Anyways Team B is Tony, Cap, Bruce, Wanda, Vision, Barton, and Thor. are there any questions?" pepper said looking around at everyone, everyone shook their heads no. 

Everyone split up and started training, Steve threw a dummy grenade and fallon had diffused it with her powers before it went off. everyone looked shocked, "what? none of you can do that?" Fallon said "well none of us have ever tried but what you would need to know it inside and out to be able to diffuse it in time" Tony said "well i guess im smarter than you stark" Fallon said smirking " alright if i was scared of her before then i am now" sam said backing away. everyone continued on with training, "FALLON? WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Dean shouted through the compound near the training room "great the other one is back" Sam said "what? ohhhhhhhh its Dean! Yay!!!!!" Fallon said stopping next to Sam. "You two just gonna stand there and get your asses kicked or are you gonna move?" clint said next to them, "ah there you are! Bitch" Dean said walking into the training room "man whore" fallon said hugging him...