Part Two

The three girls are out shopping getting to know Fallon some before Starks party tonight, "So you and Barnes, what was that about?" Nat asked while smirking "what do you mean" Fallon looked at her confused "you know what i mean even Wanda knows, besides Steve the twins have known Barnes for a little bit now considering they all are creations from HYDRA and all of us can agree Barnes has never looked at anyone like he has you plus you two just met and he already is practically opening up to you."  Nat said and Wanda nodded agreeing with Nat  " He's just being nice that's all" Fallon said taking a sip of her drink "yeah yeah whatever you say" Nat said rolling her eyes. The girls continued shopping for tonight and for some extra stuff for Fallons room to make it feel a little more like home. 

after  3 hours of shopping its 6pm and the girls have just gotten home to get ready for Starks party, "i swear stark has 5 partys a week, i cant do it anymore hahaha" Wanda said from Nats bathroom the girls continued getting ready and talking until they heard people arriving and a knock on the door. "its open" Nat said putting the finishing touches on her makeup before putting on her dress, " Ms. Black widow Ms. Wanda and Ms. Fallon everyone has started arriving and Mr. Stark told me to get everyone downstairs" Peter said walking in "okay thank you peter we will be down soon" Wanda told peter, he nodded and walked out. "alright do i look okay?" Fallon said walking out of Nats bathroom "OMG YOU LOOK AMAZING!" Wanda said to her "holy shit you look hot" Nat said "really you think so?" Fallon said still not sure if she should wear the dress or not "if Barnes wasn't drooling over you already he will now" Wanda said "if someone besides you isn't removing that dress of of you i will do it" Nat said linking arms with Fallon "OMG Nat" Fallon said shocked at what she just said "what its true anyways lets go and have fun" Nat said laughing.  

The three girls made their way downstairs catching everyone's stare as they walked down the stairs, "looks like you have some admirer's" Nat whispered in Fallon's ear and pointing towards some S.H.E.I.L.D agents and avengers "they aren't looking at just me they are looking at you and Wanda too" Fallon said rolling her eyes "whatever you say Fal" Wanda said "now lets go get drunk shall we?" Nat said pulling the two girls and laughing. 

As the party started Fallon caught the eyes of a few people but three main ones that are her teammates, Bucky Pietro and Sam. "wow she's beautiful" Pietro said to Clint "ooo someone likes the new girl" Clint said teasing him "shut up" Pietro said walking over to the pool table towards the rest of the team. 

"damn she's a lot hotter than i thought" sam said "bird boy has a crush" Rhodes said "ah yes a crush on the little devil" Thor said "Thor you cant call her a devil" carol said "i mean she technically is a devil have you heard who her father is" Clint said as they approached them "see the arrow guy agrees" Thor said "we have been over this before just call me Clint" Clint said laughing "Danvers its fine i have been called much worse plus i literally am a devil" Fallon said approaching them and laughing "oh and Wilson I'm not interested"  Fallon said patting his shoulder. "damn bird boy got turned down by the devils daughter must hurt" Pietro said "yeah yeah what ever you don't have a chance speedy" Sam said laughing and then looked at Fallon who just looked away, "i- wow speedy over me, I'm hurt" Sam said faking being hurt "hey i never said anything i just looked away which means i don't have an answer. but lets just say i wouldn't choose you" Fallon said laughing, Sam shook his head. "well look's like my bestfriend and brother have a thing for each other" Wanda said laughing, Fallon and Pietro looked at each other and laughed "yeah yeah whatever that's not gonna happen" both of them said and then looked at each other shocked that they said the same thing. 

Most of the team was hanging out, drinking, or playing games with the other guest after their little chat. "so what do you think of Fallon" Steve asked Bucky "hmm? oh yes umm she's pretty and actually really amazing considering she's the devils daughter" Bucky said laughing  "what about you?" Bucky said taking a sip of his drink "besides breaking her brother out she's good i guess" Steve said laughing at the first part. Fallon walked over to the bar where Steve and Bucky were standing and ordered another drink, "ah the super soldiers why have you two been standing here the whole party you should be having fun" Fallon said placing a hand on each of their shoulders "well hello to you too but were are having fun" Steve said "doesn't seem like it considering Barnes here hasn't stopped starring at me and not listening to you the whole party" Fallon said grabbing her drink and walking away. "damn i want to rip that dress of of her right now" Bucky mumbled to himself "what did you say buck?" Steve asked "oh um nothing i said i need to get more alcohol "  Bucky said getting up from the barstool.

Bucky and Steve walked over to the team it was almost 12am and none of them were tired yet as the party started settling down and everyone started leaving t go home, "Thor still have some of the Asgardian alcohol?" Bucky asked considering it was the strongest that they had in the compound  and the only one that actually gave him a buzz. "i do in fact metal man" Thor said handing it to Bucky. "Fallon have you ever tried Asgardian liquor?" stark asked "nope but i doubt its stronger than hells liquor" Fallon said knocking back her 10th drink of the night but still not having a buzz "here try it little devil" Thor said passing it to her "alright then" she said pouring some in her cup then drinking it. "not bad but not good enough to get me drunk" Fallon said laughing  " i guess we'll need to try hells liquor one day" Steve said  "yeah you will trust me if it can get me or my dad drunk than its strong" Fallon said winking and raising her glass. everyone sat around talking and drinking but everyone started to get bored "how about we play a game? whos up for it" tony said everyone nodded "sure but what game" Fallon asked "umm how about truth or dare or never have i ever" Nat said "nice one Romanoff i say truth or dare tony said everyone nodded not caring on what game they played.

everyone has gone at least 2 times and its nat's turn to choose someone, "Fal truth or dare?" Nat said smirking "Dare" Fallon said "okay i dare you to kiss Pietro" Nat said "fine" Fallon said and then got up and walked over to Pietro, "i knew this would happen soon but not this soon" Wanda said as Fallon and Pietro started kissing. Bucky watched Fallon kiss Pietro and grew with jealousy, "alright now that that's done hmmm Steve truth or dare?" Fallon said sitting back down in her original spot in-between Thor and Bucky. the game kept going on for another 30 minutes before it came to a stop.

"well im going to bed, night" Fallon said getting up and grabbing her shoes, everyone said goodnight and went into separate conversations. "i think im gonna go to bed too see all of you tomorrow" Bucky said getting up and walking out of the room before Nat grabbed his arm "If you're planning on making a move on her or ripping that dress off of her tonight you might wanna do that before someone else or myself does" Nat said winking and laughing a little bit, Bucky rolled his eyes and walked off towards the rooms.

Bucky got to his door before opening it he was contemplating on going to Fallon's door. "fuck it" Bucky mumbled to himself and walked over to her door and knocked, "its open.. oh hey Barnes  i honestly thought it was Nat" Fallon said giggling "hahaha yeah not Nat, but anyways i was just umm checking to see if you need anything before i go to bed" Bucky said completely lying "you do remember i can read minds right" Fallon said as she finished removing her make up...