Part Six

The team wrapped up their training session and got showered before having a brief meeting.

The team and Dean met in the conference room, "why is he here? again!" Tony said pointing at Dean "because he's my brother and the only person i truly trust... no offence" Fallon said "well i do-" tony started to say before being cut off by steve "tony she's only been here a week, the only people she has talked to in that week has been Nat,Wanda, and Bucky. we cant force her to trust us automatically. it took all of us time to trust each other fully" steve said " exactly thank you steve... still don't trust you though but nice try" Fallon said. everyone carried on with the meeting and then went separate ways.

Pietro, Nat, Wanda, Fallon and Sam went to go get dinner after the meeting. The five ordered food and drinks, they conversed talking about their childhoods or how they became to be avengers whether it be  a serum or special training. although Fallon was born with her powers she truly grew up very similar to them. Pietro and Sam learned more about Fallon and Fallon learned more about them too. Fallon and Pietro  would catch each others stares here and there during dinner that the others didn't notice, the two would smile and flirt with each other but it was completely harmless flirting. the five finished their dinner and paid the check, they got to the car and started heading back to the compound.

Sam was driving when all of a sudden a SUV rear ended them, "what the hell?!" Everyone said. they made sure each other were okay before getting out. a few scratches here and there but it wasn't much. they looked at the vehicle behind them that had people getting out, they noticed they were some type of agents but they weren't familiar. "Umm we have an issue they have guns"  Sam said as he saw them in the mirror, Nat reached under the seat and grabbed a gun for her and then another one for sam. "so you just have guns hidden in the CAR WHAT THE HELL?!" sam said yelling the last part, "shield cars have weapons hidden all over them plus we are the only ones it this vehicle that isn't a superhuman. now i suggest you shut the hell up and get out and start shooting at them" Nat said . All of them go out of the car, Pietro and Fallon stred helping the civilians get to safety and wanda alerted the team about the attack.

The team was alerted by friday, they all went to the locker rooms where their suits and weapons were. they go ready and grabbed the needed weapons for themselves and the others. As they got ready Dean headed towards the city to help. They whole team had a feeling that this was a planned attack from Fallon's sister.

The rest of the team and Dean met up where the attack was, "I found Nat and Sam but no sign of pietro, fallon and wanda" Steve said over comms. "i found wanda, someone meet us at west street she's out numbered" Tony said over comms " on the way" thor said. the team kept fighting but still no sign of fallon or pietro. " guys i found Fallon and pietro! they are getting civilians to safety. i'm on the way to them now" Bucky said over the comms. Fallon has a protective shield up for pietro and the civilians, fallon spotted bucky a few hundred feet away from her and pietro. Just before Bucky reached Fallon and Pietro some of the agents started shooting towards him, before he could shoot back Fallon expanded the protective shield to him.

Fallon has held up the shield as long as she could, almost all of the civilians were at safety. bucky stood by for protection, pietro was getting the civilians to complete safety and Fallon was holding up the shield. "pietro are they all at safety yet? the shield is weakening" Fallon yelled towards him. "i have a few more  to go princessa" Pietro yelled back, Fallon slightly blushed at the nickname. Bucky grew with jealousy but they had a mission he has to focus. "the Shield has to come down now!" fallon yelled. She closed the shield and regained her strength, all of a sudden her body was too weak and she collapsed. 

"Fallon! hey hey stay with me . im gonna get you to banner don't worry!" Pietro said picking her up and bringing her to the quinjet. they got to the jet and he placed her on the table that was in the middle of the jet. "what happened?" Banner asked " i don't know one minute she was fine and then the next she fainted " Pietro said in a panicked tone. banner observibere her vitals before she stirred awake.

while the team was separated fighting the attackers Dean was with steve. " Fallon is in trouble i- i need to get to her now" dean told steve " she's on the quinjet with us fighting its gonna take some time to get you there safely"steve said as he caught his shield. They knocked out the last few guys and then started heading towards the jet before being stopped by a familiar voice.

"im sorry dean i had too" said the familiar voice from behind them "what the he- sam? why"  Dean asked  "look i'm not here to have a family reunion i just need to get you or destroy fallon" Sam said " Sam this isn't you! you and Fallon used to be the closest! Stop letting Lily control you" dean yelled " Dean i'm not being controlled" sam said "then come back home with me and fallon, let's catch lily together." Dean said "no can do brother" sam . They started fighting "GO TO FALLON IVE GOT HIM" Steve said Dean nodded and ran towards the quinjet.

at the quinjet fallon had woken up while bruce was checking her vitals, "where is dean i need to go see him" fallon said getting up and ripping the wires off of her arm and head. "fallon you cant go out there not until i can make sure you are healthy enough to go back and fight" Bruce said "i dont give two flying fucks i need to go see him NOW!" Fallon said and her eyes started glowing red "okay okay but um your eyes are glowing red should we be concerned?" Pietro said "Hey hey fal i'm here now calm down and breath, her eyes glow different colors when one of her emotions are strong. in this case they are red which means she's angry" dean said getting on the quinjet.

"lily- she's" fallon said calming down "hey hey i know sam is here, she has taken over his mind again we need to get dad here and have him wipe sam's mind again" Dean said. pietro and banner stepped away from the siblings to give them privacy.  

the team wiped out most of the agents until they gave up, " we will be back" Sam said "shut the hell up" all of the avengers yelled. sam and his team disappeared instantly, " lets head back to the compound i think fury is waiting for us" Steve said the team nodded and headed towards the quinjet. Some cleaned up there minor injuries and others rested, Steve, Nat and Sam Wilson  made the mission report to send to shield later on. Dean had left to go back home for a little bit to fill their father in on what is happening with lily.

The team landed back at the compound, steve and bucky helped fallon to med to get a full evaluation on her injuries. " so it looks as if you have a minor concussion other than that you have a few scrapes and bruises. all you have to do is rest for a few days and then come back to med to get another evaluation but you should be good to go for mission and training" Bruce said "okay thank you" fallon got up and walked towards the avengers area of the compound. 

as she was walking she waved and had little conversations with shield agents on her way back. "hey fallon" bucky said "wow no 'hey doll' that's a first barnes " fallon said "shut up... oh um steve asked if i could tell you something" bucky said "okay go on barnes" fallon said slightly impatient "some of us are gonna watch a movie and he wanted to know if you wanted to join us" bucky said fallon stood there thinking for a minute "maybe... but i should go clean up and probably lay down so maybe next time though" fallon said starting to walk away "well if you need anything most of us will be downstairs. goodnight doll" bucky said also walking away.

Fallon headed upstairs thinking about today and what is to come next, her brothers word replayed in her head 'we will be back' what does that mean? when are they planning another attack? what if they try to get one of my teammates instead? pietro? Bucky? wanda? Nat? hell even Steve? those thoughts played through her head as she showered. fallon was overwhelmed with her thoughts, the thought of someone she cares about getting hurt? no she cant let it happen and she wont let it happen. no matter the outcome shell put everyone else before herself.

the team finished the movie and went separate ways, tony and bruce headed to the lab to work. they always did their best work late at night. some went to do a late night training session while others went to bed. Fallon was in her room restless, she layed in her bed thinking about their next move. fallons thoughts were interrupted by a knock at her door, "fallon, can i come in?" fallon stood up and opened the door...