Part Twelve

"What's wrong doll" Bucky said grabbing the sides of her face seeing the tears in Fallon's eyes.

Fallon still had to make her decision about whether or not to leave the avengers. If she decides to stay then she can still be with bucky but if she leaves she's leaving everything  behind... leaving bucky behind. She loves it on earth but she's tired of fighting, she just wants pure happiness and love, but she's afraid her decision will make her dad upset. She doesn't want to hurt anyone in the process but the only person she'll truly be hurting is herself.

"Bucky... i love you so much and you know that bu- but i have to make a decision" Fallon said "Fallon... i love you too and any decision you want to make I'll support you one hundred percent no matter what, okay?" Bucky said Fallon nodded her head as a tear fell down her cheek. "Bucky i- i have to make a decision on whether or not I'm going to be an avenger fully, what goes with that is whether or- or not i stay with you, whether if we keep going with whatever relationship is and i- it's just a hard decision to make because i don't want to hurt anyone, but with either option I'll still be hurting someone and it's jus-" Fallon said practically word vomiting before bucky cut her off. "Hey hey hey doll calm down. No one will be mad or upset it's your decision, it's your life, no matter what we all will stand by your side. Fallon Augusten Morningstar i love you everyone on the team loves you we just want the best for you" bucky said as he started tearing up, tje fear of him losing someone else he cares about yet again scares him but if it makes her happy he'll let her go no matter how much it hurts.

By now Fallon was in Bucky's arms still crying and unsure about her decision, and bucky is in tears for seeing her so hurt over a small decision that might just change everything.

Flashback

"Marcel? Hello" Fallon said walking into Marcel's home, Fallon walked upstairs to his room and opened the door.  "Marcel? Are you in here? I came by a little bit earlier then expected" Fallon said walking in his room "Oh um Fallon yo- you're here early" Marcel said shocked "yea i got done with my mission early, what are you doing?" Fallon wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed a kiss to his lips.

A few weeks later

"Marcel hasn't been answering any if my texts or phone calls... do you think i should go to earth?" Fallon asked Dean and Sam as she picked at her food "do what you want to do but i think you should definitely talk to him to see what the hell is going on" Dean said "i agree especially since you haven't heard from him in two weeks, i mean he is your boyfriend he should be talking to you a lot" Sam added, Fallon nodded her head and kept in eating dinner.

"Marcel! We need to talk now! Stop ignoring me and come out here!" Fallon yelled as she entered Marcel's house. She never heard a response but she hears some noise and went to check it out, she walked upstairs and as she got closer and closer the noises got louder. After she walked down the hall more and more she noticed the noises were moans, she walked to Marcel's room and slowly turned the door knob.

"WHAT THE HELL" Fallon said as she saw lily naked in Marcel's bed "Fall-" Marcel started to say "i don't want to hear it. How?! Why?! Why with her?! And you! You never want me to be happy you always want me to suffer... you are never allowed back home" Fallon said angrily "what?! You can't do that!!!" Lily said "yes i can! You screw everything up! You moved with mom when she left dad and then all of a sudden you came back!" Fallon said "Fallon I'm sorr-" they both started to say "NO I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!" Fallon yelled.

Fallon walked out and then teleported home, she started walking towards her room before being stopped by Dean "hey fal is everything good with- HOLY SHIT OKAY CALM DOWN JUST BREATH" Dean said. Fallon's wings opened up and her eyes grew red like fire, her magic started to trickle out of her hands. Her emotions had taken over her whole body before she knew it, "DAD FALLON IS-" dean yelled "princess calm down please... please" Lucifer said, Fallon's wings closed up and her eyes turned dark blue like the deep ocean, Lucifer hugged her as she collapsed in his arms. "Princess tell me what happened" Lucifer cooed "h-he cheated on m-me with lily. How could he?!" Fallon sobbed. This took both dean and Lucifer by surprise,both of them grew with anger quickly.

After a while of Fallon crying she was brought to her room as she fell asleep.

"Bucky you know that guy that came to the compound with the intel on lily?" Fallon asked and bucky nodded his head "well he's kind of my ex... who cheated on me with lily" Fallon said lowly "oh. Are you okay doll?" Bucky asked "yes but can we just lay down for awhile" Fallon asked "of course my love" bucky said, bucky picked her up off of the couch and carried her to their bed and he layed her down on top of his chest. She played with his dog tags lightly, He played with her hair as she fell into a deep sleep, "somn ușor dragostea mea" bucky whispered pressing a kiss onto Fallon's head. Not long after bucky slowly fell asleep as well.

It was past dinner time when they woke up, so they ordered some room service,both read their books and showered before bed.

It was 2am by the time they finally went to bed considering they took a long nap, "goodnight my love" they both said wrapped in each other's arms and kissed lightly before falling fast asleep.