Part One

"Fallon!" lucifer said shouting through the house "sir I saw her out in the field a few minutes ago" one of hells angels said from behind him. Lucifer walked outside to find his daughter, "FALLON AGUSTEEN!" Lucifer shouted going through the fields "yes father" Fallon said sitting up "there you are! I've been looking for you everywhere, anyways i need you to go to earth-" lucifer said before he was cut off by Fallon "get Dean to do it, after the last time I was there... I'm not going back!". "Fallon your brother has gotten himself into trouble, I need you to go there and get him out of it and you have a mission there so you'll only be there for a month tops." Fallon rolled her eyes "ugh fine what's my mission besides my dumbass brother?" Lucifer chuckled a little "Here, all the information you need is in there" lucifer handed her a folder and she opened it and started reading it. "The Avengers? James Buchanan Barnes? wait I know that name... no no no he tried killing me last time I was there!" Fallon commented trying to hand the folder back "actually that was HYDRA not him besides he cant be controlled by them anymore he went to Wakanda and got his triggers removed." lucifer said walking next to his daughter "I know but still... I don't know I- I just feel something every time I hear his name or when I'm around him but I don't exactly know what it is. I'm just worried that's all." Lucifer knows exactly what she's talking about but he doesn't know how to tell her that he's her soulmate and she's his soulmate. 

See when you are born you get assigned a soulmate by either God or Lucifer, so when Fallon was born her father assigned her soulmate. Lucifer thought since time in hell was at least 4,000 years ahead of earth that her soulmate would have died before they were able to meet. Many Many years ago Fallon was sent to earth for awhile to stop HYDRA but she got caught, they experimented on her and injected her with serums but after some time someone broke her out, James Buchanan Barnes but better known as the winter solider. Fallon never knew why he broke her out and saved her life, but what she did know is that they were somehow connected. Lucifer was worried when Fallon had come back and told him about the young man who saved his little princess, he was the only one who knew that the one and only James Buchanan Barnes was his daughters soulmate. Lucifer for sure thought that he would have died a long time ago but due to HYDRA he was still alive.

"Fallon it will be fine plus once you get your brother then you can come back home." Lucifer said to his daughter "fine, well I guess I should go pack and get to earth." Fallon sighed "your are going, end of discussion" lucifer said sternly "w-what I didn't even say anything?!" Fallon yelled towards her dad who was walking away "I know" Lucifer said in his daughters head "GET OUT OF MY HEAD YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO THAT!" she shouted at her father.

later that day

"alright that's it" Fallon said putting one last thing in her bag "are you done yet your brother is waiting, he wont stop sending me fire messages!" lucifer said walking into Fallon's room "yeah yeah I know and yes I'm ready." Fallon said standing up "then lets get to where the portal will be opened" lucifer said grabbing her bags. after ten minutes they have gotten to the portal spot, "goodbye!" Fallon said about to walk through the portal "wait your horns!" lucifer said pointing at her head "I almost forgot about that" Fallon said using her magic to make her horns disappear "bye" the two said to each other. Fallon went through the portal and ended up in New York by the stark tower, "well this is gonna be fun my dad opened the portal to the wrong place" Fallon said walking "actually its the right place" a familiar voice said from behind Fallon "wh- STEPHEN! oh my hells angel what are you doing here?!" Fallon said hugging him "well your dad might have told me you were going to New York for a mission so I decided to tag along for a little or at least until you get to the Avengers HQ" he said putting her down "well than lets get going" Fallon said grabbing his arm. "so this James guy why are you so worried?" Stephen asked Fallon "first off he goes by Bucky and I don't really know just the last time I saw him i don't know i felt weak i guess is what I'm going for" Fallon said with a puzzled face.