Part eleven

The lunch meeting is at a restaurant called 'Le Cinq' in Paris. The restaurant was an expensive restaurant and very nice, a quite setting. By 12pm they sat down at they tables and ordered drinks, Fallon and Bucky had secret listening device hidden in their rings.

By the time lunch had finished they had nothing meeting setup for Thursday for dinner, that gave Fallon and Bucky some extra downtime even though they really weren't allowed to do much they could make the most of the next few days.

They walked around paris for a little before heading back to the hotel. As they walked their breaths were taken away by the beauty of paris.

They got to the hotel and went up to their floor, as the elevator was going up higher and higher bucky pulled Fallon in for a kiss. "God i love you" bucky said kissing Fallon's neck, the door dinged signaling that the arrived to their floor. Fallon's legs wrapped around Bucky's waist as he picked her up and started carrying her to their door, bucky said Fallon's lips met as they sloppily kissed each other. Bucky reached into his pocket while kissing Fallon to grab the room key, when the door unlocked bucky pushed it open and then slammed it shut again.

As they were walking over to the bed they removed their clothing.  Bucky please... ohhh... please Fallon said as bucky kissed her clit "say the words out loud doll or things will be worse for you" bucky said.

Bucky's tongue liked a strip up her clit and kissing it repeatedly, Fallon's legs were wrapped around Bucky's neck pulling him closer and her hands tugged at his hair.

As Bucky's tongue attacked Fallon's core her back arched as she moaned.

Their moans filled the room, bucky stopped his movements and Fallon whined at the loss of contact.

Bucky came up slowly kissing every inch of Fallon's body until he made it to her lips, he kissed her roughly as he sent praises to her head.

You look so beautiful

You taste so sweet on my tongue

So submissive doll

I love you my angel

And much more came as he kissed her body so gently. Bucky grabbed his dick and pumped it a few time's before slipping it into Fallon, Bucky rocked their hips together slowy as Fallon got adjusted to his size as if the one hundred other times they fucked she wasn't used to it by now.

"Bucky- fuck go faster" Fallon let out a whimper, Bucky didn't go faster he actually slowed down for a minute before he couldn't handle it he just need to fuck her. Bucky's right hand went to Fallon's throat squeezing lightly, his metal hand kept a firm grip on her hips as he thrusts in and out of her at a ungodly pace. Fallon let out a loud moand and arched her back off of the bed, they have fucked many times before but this time it was different... it was full of pure love between two soulmates.

Before Fallon could cum bucky laid down on the bed and placed Fallon on top of him.
Fallon slid Bucky's dick into her, she slowly started bouncing up and down on Bucky's dick. Bucky's hands found Fallon's waist to guide her, Bucky's eyes rolled into the back of his head. Fallon was close to cumming when bucky started to buck his hips up hard,Fallon fell onto Bucky's chest while kissing and nipping his chest and neck all the way up to his lips.

Bucky and Fallon kissed roughly, Bucky's hips kept thrusting up and down as Fallon came. As Fallon came she let out a loud moan, she leaned back up and bounced on Bucky's dick faster and harder to ride out her high. As Fallon rode out her high bucky came, bucky flipped Fallon onto her hands and knees and thrusts into her. As they rode out their highs there moans and groans filled the room, the room grew hot at steamy, their hot sticky sweaty body's sticking to each other.

Once they finished they both collapsed on the bed out of breath, Fallon's legs slightly shaking from her orgasm. Fallon laid on Bucky's side, he smiled and wrapped his arm around her body.

They both fell asleep for a little bit, as they stirred awake Fallon groaned "ow... i hate you so much" Fallon said bucky laughed a little "that's a lie doll" Bucky kissed her forehead as Fallon rolled her eyes.

They both got up and went to shower, bucky grabbed Fallon by the hips and kissed her. Bucky picked her up and entered the shower, "so we're having shower sex..." Fallon smirked bucky laughed and started kissing her neck.

After their shower they got dressed and ordered room service. The sat around the little table that was in their suite eating and talking, once they finished they laid down on their bed and put on a movie. In the middle of the movie they both fell asleep.

The next morning they woke up and got ready to go to breakfast.

At breakfast they talked about what they would do next. They decided to walk around paris a while longer and go see the Eiffel Tower.

You know Paris is considered the city of love... and I'm here with my love, my wife
Bucky said

Yes and I'm here with my love, my husband Fallon replied back

Even though it was all just a show they knew that they truly wanted to be together one day. As they walked back to their hotel they talked, "would you ever stop being 'the dark angel' and just try to be a normal person?" Bucky asked "i mean I did actually stop but then Dean got himself in trouble and i had to save him... yet again, but i don't regret coming to the avengers i mean i got this whole new family who actually feels like family, i got true bestfriends. And i... i got you." Fallon replied Bucky smiled. "What about you, would you stop being the winter soldier or white wolf?" Fallon asked "anytime i never wanted this but it happened i don't regret anything besides what i did when i was the winter soldier" bucky said.

They kept walking and talking until they got to their room.

"Bucky i have to talk to you about something..."