"It takes hours for my mom to change." She says hoarsely. Her raspy voice almost convinces me. 

I shake my head at her. "We really can't, you know that we are bad at holding back." We really, really are. 

"Just 5 minutes, you know it won't take me long." She pleads. 

"Babe..." I groan. "Don't make this hard." Oh my god, I can't say anything to her when she's like this. "You are terrible." 

"My mind is in an other world right now, you can't blame me." My mouth falls agape when she grabs my hips with a soft growl. 

"Charlie." I say it stricter this time, making her look me in the eye, she seems impressed. 

She sighs loudly, giving in. "Fine."

I stand up before she changes her mind and begin to clean up the dinning table. 

"I will punish you for this later." She says after a minute. 

I give her a look before walking towards the kitchen. "I know you will." 

"Oh yeah?" I laugh. She's so bad at this sometimes. "Oh my god, that's just what you want." Finally. I laugh even harder now. "And you call me terrible."

"You are." 

"Is that so?" She wraps her arms around me from behind. God I love it when she does this. She kisses me on my cheek. "I love you."

I grin. "I love you too." We just stand like this for a few minutes, enjoying the embrace. 

When we hear the stairs Charlie lets go of me and grabs two glasses to fill with water. I turn around to look at Camilla. Well, I'm almost thinking that she's going on a date.

"You sure you're going to Jennifer?" 

Camilla gives Charlie a look. "Can't I dress myself up?" Charlie rolls her eyes. 

"You look nice." I say, swatting Charlie. 

"Thank you again, Jay." Camilla looks around. "You two actually cleaned up." 

"Mom could you please stop acting surprised." Charlie leans against the counter. 

Camilla grins. "Alright, alright, have fun, I'm going." She does a quick wave and walks towards the front door. "Don't stay up too late."

"We are not 5 years old -" Camilla cuts her of with a laugh and closes the front door. "Is she kidding me." 

"You really need to stop acting up, she just keeps teasing you." I say laying my arms around her neck. "You get worked up so quick." 

Charlie sighs. "I know, sorry." I chuckle and pulls her in my arms. "But now she's gone." 

"Charlie, no." I let go of her quickly and before she can pull me back, I start running. This is going to be a long night. 

-----

Gaping I roll over, I keep rolling and rolling and then I'm on the floor. What? I look up with a groan, I see that Charlie is gone. I groan again and put my head back down.

"Charlie..." If she doesn't respond, I lift my face again. "Charlie." I sigh, if that bitch went for a run without saying anything, I'll kill her.

I drag myself towards the hall and make my way to the stairs. I can already hear rumblings in the kitchen from here, an exasperated look land on my face and I lean against the couch. I already know she knows I'm there.

"Good morning, baby." I said it. She turns towards me with two plates. I want to stay angry, but breakfast looks way too good and she's too cute for words.