Speaking of my dad, he really is doing better. There are still some trust issues from my side, but my therapist told me that that's normal and she's says it's good that I notice them. I'm working on it and It's okay that it takes a while. 

"Did you run this morning or...?" Camilla looks at us. She must have noticed that Charlie left early today. 

"Yeah, we did a small run with the boys, got some ice cream and then we both got here to learn." Charlie says, trying to act neutral. Yeah the first things we did, but she kept some details for herself. We didn't exactly learn when we first got here. 

"You left quit early." Camilla looks up from her plate tp look at her daughter. 

"Yeah, Andrew was whining that he wanted an early run." Charlie sights. 

"He was real mature, uhum." I say, making Charlie laugh. 

We had a game last night and since Keith is at his dad's Andrew didn't had his wingman and got drunk, so he wanted to run the alcohol out of his system. 

"Well at least you did run." Fair point. 

I smile and take another bite. This is delicious. "The food tastes amazing, by the way." When a smile appears on Camilla's face I know I made the right decision to compliment her. 

"Thank you, Jay." 

Charlie looks at me when her mom takes a sip of water. I have to hide my grin and quickly stuff my mouth again. This is great. 

------

Oh my god. I throw some monopoly cash at Charlie and shake my head at her. This is the hundred time that I land on her property. 

Camilla laughs and takes over the dices. "Is this going to be the first time I don't become last?" 

I sigh. "I think so." 

We are playing monopoly, Camilla suggested it after we had a conversation about little Charlie. She was embarrassed the whole conversation and I just laughed at her. Don't worry Camilla didn't showed me a photo book. She just told me about the dumb shit Charlie did as a kid. 

After a while we ended up talking about monopoly because Charlie is some kind of master in the game. I don't know how you could be good in monopoly because it's just about luck. But now I know why. 

I do think Camilla forget about Jennifer because it's already 10 pm. 

"Mom don't say that too loud." Charlie says grinning when her mom comes up orange where Charlie has built an hotel. 

Her mom sighs. "Every time." We all laugh. "Well It's good that I'm bankrupt, because other wise I'm never gonna end up by Jenn, so girls have fun. I will be back tomorrow afternoon." 

"Well what the hell are you guys going to do?" Charlie asks confused. 

"I'm staying the night there, because I have to work tomorrow and I'm drinking tonight." Camilla grins. "Don't break anything." She says before walking upstair to change I think. 

I giggle when Charlie pulls my chair to hers and wraps her arm around. God I still hate giggling. "I want to try something new tonight and I think you will like it." 

When I see the look in her eyes, everything inside me burns. I tilt my head so are lips are almost touching. "I would like that." 

"Mmm." Charlie kisses me, slow and steady. Her hand drops from the table right at my thigh. We are playing a dangerous game and it only turns me on even more. 

I have to hold back a moan when our kiss is getting heated and her hand glides further up my leg. Oh god. I bite her lip to calm down a bit. 

Charlie gets a hold of my throat, choking me lightly. Oh my god, we really have to stop. With everything inside me I pull away so I can breath. "Charlie." I whisper. "We can't."