Chapter Twenty Six

Start from the beginning

"It wasn't bad but enough to ruin the bathroom," He chuckled, "I don't think you'll be able to use it for the next week." 

"What?" Your eyes widened, "A w-whole week?" You walked toward the bathroom to check feeling the man following you.

The curtains were burned so does the wallpaper, the heater was in pieces and everything was on the ground. A total mess

He smiled when he watched your surprised face, cute. "We'll call the repairer tomorrow, thank god it didn't explode when you were inside though......." 

You sighed, "True, being almost dead two times in three days is truly strange." 

Jungkook laughed, "So.... what are you going to do? you can't stay here ....." 

Annoyed you messed your hair and walked toward the living room again, laying on the sofa to curse your luck. "Just when I thought I will take a break, for heaven's sake." 

"You can stay at our house, I am sure the boys won't mind!" Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck and suggested. 

"Thank you for that but I don't want to bother you guys!" You sighed, "Someone will obviously offer to give me their room and I don't want that." 

"You think too much, Y/N! You won't bother anyone, they are barely home." Jungkook came and sat next to you, "You can stay in my room, I don't mind sleeping in the living room and of course.......... Don't mind sharing the bed with you though!" He smirked thinking that he could tease you. 

You rolled your eyes, "I wouldn't mind as well but ...... not in a house full of men!" You winked at him, the little blush on his cheek from the sudden confidence of yours made you chuckle. You stood up, "I will stay at a hotel, hopefully, the repairer won't take too long." 

Jungkook watched as you walked toward your room, he thought for a few seconds before following you

Jungkook watched as you walked toward your room, he thought for a few seconds before following you. You were already taking clothes from the clothes. 

"You know hotels are very expensive at this time of the season! Not to be rude but it's a waste of money ......" He leaned against the door frame and said, "Especially that you don't know how many days it will take..... I will ask the repairer to take a look at stuff around the house as well, you don't seem the type to care about safety."

You stopped what you were doing at looked at him, "I am not coming to your house, Jungkook..........I just started to be around people, staying in a full house is too much for me at this point!" You slowly said.

Jungkook understood what you mean. So he didn't want to push the idea anymore, "then........ what about an empty house? Well..... I might be there but...... it's not full if it's just one person, is it?" 

You looked at him again, this time not joking or teasing just staring into his eyes. He was seriously asking you to stay somewhere with him? "What do you mean?"