He didn't speak but smiled softly, I know he wanted to say something but he didn't. It makes me think he not comfortable around me, or he's holding back.

"So, what are we going to do today?" I asked throwing his shirt on. Walking towards him.

We have the whole penthouse to ourselves, mason had to go home for a family emergency, Robin has a wedding to attend. And Logan really just didn't want to be here.

I feel him.

He pulled me into his lap wrapping his hands tight around my waist.

"Whatever you want," Giovanni says, looking into my eyes.

I can never get tired of his eyes. His hands went to my ass squeezing it I could feel him under me. We literally just had sex, I swear he has the stamina of a child hyped off coffee and candy.

"I have a perfect idea then!" I chimed, jumping off his lap making him groan.

Hehe, I think he gonna like it.

_____________

"When you said you have an idea, I thought you meant something else. Not this." Giovanni sighed painting my toenails.

I just wanted to spend time with him, I smiled at him looking at the face mask he was on. His hair was pushed back with a headband.

Bare, played on that background softly. Our dirty plates on the table. We cooked lasagna and made a cake for dessert.

"You love it though." He shook his head but a smile was on his face.

"Okay all done." He tapped my leg. I wiggle my white toes that my matching fingernails.

I compared mine to him, yes I made him paint his nails. But he wasn't complaining either.

"So what else do you have a plan on this little head of yours?" He asked, kissing my forehead. Before standing up.

"We're watching maze runner," I tell him, it one of my favorite dystopian movies, I would say divergent is the best but after the second movie, I don't know what happened.

"What the fuck is a maze runner?" He asked, walking in with a blanket, and apple juice. I widen my eyes at him.

"What do you mean what is a maze runner?" I mocked his voice, making him chuckle.

"I don't talk like that, and I never watched it before." He plops back next to me. He already took his face mask off.

"We're changing that like right now." I grabbed the remote turning the movie on.

He is on for it.

We watched the whole movie. "What the actual fuck, so what happens next." Giovanni turns to me with wide eyes.

"You liked it huh?" I asked him, before taking a sip of my apple juice. I knew he would like it.

"It was okay." He played it off as if I didn't see him super excited for each scene.

"Mhm, well since you didn't like it. I guess we don't have to watch the other two movies." I shrugged, turning away from him with a smile.

"Turn it on." I laughed at how serious he got. "Nope, you said it was okay so I don't think the other two movies are worth it." I teased poking into his chest.

"Okay woman, I was kidding I like it. Now turn it on." He crosses his arms over his chest making me smile.

I adore him.

"Very well then." I turn the next Movie on, pacing my feet on his lap. He creased my leg, his eyes glue to the screen.

We played the cat in mouse, our eyes meeting each other then instantly looking away. I love this game.

When I wasn't looking at him, I felt his eyes on me. Just staring at me. "Sugar, if you don't pay attention, your gonna miss the good parts." I smiled, looking over at him meeting his gaze.

"You just amaze me." He mumbled. I had to force myself to look away. His eyes were pulling me in like I was on a drug.

The movie ended and at this time Salem was between us, Giovanni was wide awake his hands in my hair.

I turn towards him, looking at him. He is so beautiful, like a god. "Confession," I mumbled. He nods his head cupping my face.

"I'm holding back so many things, and I don't know what to feel. I want to open up but I don't know where to start." I tell him, everything with my mom, him the notes. I just feel like I'm drowning.

"I keep thinking about that night, The things I said to you. I'm so sorry." Dam, I haven't thought about that night in a while.

He makes me forget everything, but what he said that night is just in the past, the only thing that matters is a future with him and I can't even have that.

No Giovanni, soon-to-be dead mother, wow what's next. No memory?

As I didn't speak he spoke again. "You have no idea how much you saved me from me." He admits. Tugging a smile from the corner of his lips.

"When I'm not with you, I feel like a plant. Without sun or water. I feel empty." I admit. I could feel my heart beating against my chest like it was gonna jump out any second.

"I have so many things I want to say to you, but I'm afraid." I watched his ears turn slightly pink.

The illuminating light from the tv, and rain platter against the window. The smell of my candlelit.

This was strike two, and I'm already falling.

"Give me time, don't give up on me yet. I'm almost ready." He whispers leaning into my lips. I don't know why but I wanted to cry.

I found out my mother it's dying and I didn't even react and now I'm sitting here wanting to cry my eyes out for this man in front of me, over a few words.

But his words mean so much.

"I can't give up on you, you're stuck with me." I giggled softly.  Looking back into his eyes.

I think I love his eyes because, in his eyes, I see my today, my tomorrow, and my future. All things I can't have with him.

And all things that only last for right now.

What you think, I mean it was cute

What you think, I mean it was cute. I felt like you guys deserve it because I have some things plan and I don't want y'all to hate me.

So BE WHO YOU AREEEEE.

The smut chapter is next I think. So both hands on the phone, please.