Super Important A/N

---

There is a bit of a big plot gap here!!!

It contains spoilers to my book, actually well.... Not really. Oh well.

You should probably read this so further chapters make sense! It's a small plot line.

This will probably be very confusing! I am so sorry I've explained this very badly, if you want any clarification please say so, and I'll try my best to explain!

---

Something you should know, the story is now supposed to take place from Ida's POV! The second protagonist I mentioned. This is where she would have come in and take the spotlight! I would have put around 15 chapters of her story before the Scouts and also during the Scouts, she would've been apart of 'No Regrets'.

But!

That is another story I'm working on. Yep, I was gonna put a story inside of a story....... It's a Female! x Levi story Im working on, and I'm about 75% there! So yeah..... I'll release it separately! With a slightly altered plot because that book isn't combined with this book anymore. But if Im convinced to write this book, I'll alter it slightly to better fit this book. Also her and Levi are together!!!

So since that book isn't here now. We'll skip it and move on......

---

Before Leon committed suicide, the Scouts devised a plan to get Leon to join them because Ida reveals a hidden truth, Ymir the founder tells Ida to reveal a little bit about Titans to Erwin and Levi, this is to get their trust.

Ida then tells Erwin and Levi to get Leon by any means because he is the key to humanity.

Erwin and Levi hesitantly agree after finding out Ida is the daughter of the God of Titans. They ask to stop the Titan onslaught. But Ida only says that none of it was her, and the only way to stop it was to get Leon in the Scouts as he was the key to everything.

Levi and Erwin keep Ida a secret but know her true identity. She's a Goddess, and Leon, the son of a God. Levi loses a little trust in Ida after hiding it from him.

Leon commits suicide, he is buried. The last people to leave the funeral are Ida, Levi and Erwin. However a few days later Leon is resurrected by Ida. They get Leon into the Scouts, he is placed into Levi squad, and Ida reveals everything about his past, lda told him this.....

- Leon and Ida were there from the very beginning, 1838 years ago. Both of them are children of Ymir, Ida was six years older, (This is the start of the prologue)

- Leonine Fritz and Idaline Fritz were their actual names, but they were just called Leon and Ida.

- Every Eldian frowned upon them. Their sisters Sina, Maria and Rose were all loved. But Ymir loved Leon and Ida the most. Sina, Maria and Rose all loved Leon and Ida too. They all spent a lot of time together.

- Ida and Leon were hated so much they were hunted down one day and killed. (This is the end of the prologue)

- Over a 1800 years later, Ymir sees the future in the Titan realm, and reincarnates Leon and Ida in Marley, they get in trouble by talking about Ymir Fritz outside the internment zone and are sent to Paradis.

- They are turned into Titans, but Ymir turns them back after they wander near the Wall, also erasing their memories. They turn back to human and find a Scout base which was heavily overrun with Titans, as they retreated Ida and Leon got on a carriage and hid. Leon is only 3 Ida is 9.

- They reach the Wall and get off inside it. They walk around until they are adopted by a family in Mitras, Ida runs away when Leon is 4, then comes back when he's 6.

- When Ida ran away when she was 10, she found herself in the underground. She found Levi when she was 11, and lived with him and Furlan until she was 12. She was like a mini Isabel, later in the story when Levi meets Isabel, she reminds Levi of Ida. She then finds out about her past and Ymir, and ran away with a lot of money and left the underground. Then reunited with Leon and her adoptive family.

- After a few days, their adoptive parents are killed by Levi. It is a big case, Grisha saw it in the newspapers and recognises Leon's name later on.

- Ida erases Leon's memories and runs away to join the Cadets. (This is where this very story starts in chapter 1)

- After 4 years Ida is in the Scouts and met Levi. They both get really close after awhile.

It's a lot to take in for Leon, he begins to hate Levi and Ida, Levi because he killed Leon's adoptee parents, and Ida for hiding everything from him and erasing his memories, putting him through 4 years of pain.

Leon tries to kill Levi but Levi beats him. During an expedition Levi squad find out and they're all furious. Leon's in shame, but apologises. Levi tells the squad to forgive Leon. And they do.

Leon finds new friends in the Scouts. Sina, Maria, Rose. Seiko, Leonheart and Violet. They are all girls, Leon is a player lol

Soon enough Leon is promoted to Captain by Levi and gets his own squad, he picks Seiko, Maria, Rose, Sheena and Violet. They were all like family to each other.

On an expedition, Maria sacrifice herself to save Leon and Rose. Leon, Rose and Sheena then change, they lose their humanity.

Time skip to when the Cadets graduate. Leon is moved to a different squad and is ordered to stay in Trost to aid and help the expedition as they were returning as there was no Garrison support squad because of the Cadets doing maintenance.

Colossal Titan explodes the gate, killing everyone in the squad Leon was moved to. He and the Cadets rendezvous at the Garrison capital.

And that is where the next chapter begins.......

---

I guess that's a big plot gap, there are still some things I didn't fully clarify or mention. So this was probably confusing and I am very sorry!

If I were to continue this book, I'll be sure to thoroughly write these chapters out so it makes a lot more sense!

---