Introduction

---

*POTENTIAL ANIME AND MANGA SPOILERS AHEAD*

This book talks about depression, suicide, and other potentially harmful content!

Read on your own accord! This book delves deep into topics others may have trouble with. If you are one of those, I recommend you read with caution.

Note I will place a warning whenever a chapter contains such content. Thank you.

---

Andddd....... Welcome!

This is my first actual big Attack On Titan story, I've done oneshots and a small book but this is different, I'm not a good writer, so don't expect much. I hope you can find some enjoyment out of it however.

There are bound to be people who want a story where you are in this anime world and are one of the main protagonists, we've all probably fantasised ourselves in their world. If you'd like, you can imagine yourself as the OC in this story. I know this is a OC book, but why not? This book was originally purposed as a X Reader. So feel free to imagine yourself as the OC rather than the OC themselves. If you'd like.

I want-ed this book to contain all of season one, season two, three and four. The whole AOT story in one book. But obviously......

This book would've contain 6 Acts, that's how I've written it out so It should be 6. But I've only written 1.

This story will include romantic interest and potential interactions between the OC's and AOT Characters. I had plans for a little romance with Mikasa, well, little is a bit of a understatement 😅 If you dislike them as characters, this story won't be for you. I will include some less intimate romance with other characters so that all the Annie fans, Sasha fans etc out there are happy 😄

We have a Male OC and a Female OC, the Male OC, protagonist #1, will romanticise with Mikasa mainly, also Sasha, Annie, Christa and a few more but mostly just Mikasa. The female OC, protagonist #2, you will meet later in the story, and she will romanticise with Levi only. I am so sorry if it sounds confusing! But hopefully you will understand soon enough.

The story will also focus more on the male OC protagonist as the number one main character, not the female OC but she is a huge part of the story.

If you've read the description, which most probably you have. Then it might be possible that you know the song titles I've put in it. Check them out if you haven't heard them before, cause why not? 😂. I'm joking, I haven't put them there for no reason. Just wait and see.....

Now before you actually start! Our male OC is called Leonnine Havertz! Or Leon for short. He's a boy who is the same age as Eren and the gang. Leon has light ashy brown hair, his normal haircut is a undercut with a medium-ish top, the top is slightly curly, just slightly. He isn't the tallest, he isn't the smallest either. He's just smaller than Eren and just taller than Mikasa, 171cm (5'7" ft) after their enlistment in the Military, and during the remainder of seasons 1, 2 and 3. And 183cm (6'0" ft) after Manga time skip to be exact. He is of a slightly average build, but his strength is much better than expected. You can guess his face, kinda hard to describe it so I'll let you make that decision 😂 In the cover Leon is the top left image.

The female OC is called Idaline, or Ida for short, she has long lilac hair past her shoulders and isn't the tallest, though she is taller than Levi. In the cover Ida is the top right image, Ida was inspired by a certain Guren No Yumiya cover, *cough*Amalee*cough*

Enjoy the story, please tell me what you think. Don't be afraid to either, I'll listen. Thank you and have a great day!

---