Prolouge - Divine

---

Location : Eldia
Time : 993 BC

---

"King! Your Queen is showing signs of pregnancy, are you to bare another child?" Trost, a renowned doctor asks, bowing down to the mighty King of the tribe of Eldia as he sat proudly at his throne.

The King's eyes widen, "My Queen is pregnant? She shouldn't be, the last time we engaged in such intercourse, was when she gave birth to Sina over a year ago!" His brows furrow with confusion.

"She is pregnant once again my highness, if you suspect her of adultery I suggest you to find out who she has been having an affair with." Trost speaks.

"Summon my Queen to my quarters immediately, I will be waiting for her." The King speaks before standing up from his throne, anger slowly rising. If she truly was pregnant, he would be livid and would be consequences.

He walked to his quarters, and waited for the Queen. A spiral of thoughts running through his mind, he hoped she had not cheated on him. However he trusts Trost very much, he hasn't ever lied to the King.

A few minutes pass before the door opens, revealing the Queen herself, "My King? What is the matter?" She speaks with worry, closing the door behind her.

"Are you pregnant, Ymir?" He asks straightly, and by her name. He was slowly becoming angry.

"I am afraid so my King, but please let me explain to you the-" She speaks with urgency but is interrupted by the King.

"No! You cheated on me, the King! How dare you! I shall have you exiled from the kingdom immediately!" He yells with anger.

"My King I beg! I have not been with anyone! A divine power made me pregnant! A voice! I was going to inform you when the time was right!" She pleads.

"Divine power? A voice? Stop making excuses! I want to see the one you were with, I shall see him punished for his actions!" He ignores her begs and yells.

"My King please! There is no one! I swore my loyalty to you as a oath that I cannot break! And I still uphold that oath, if only you'd let me explain I shall tell you!"

"No Ymir! There is no explaining to do, you slept with another man. That is all!" The King says furiously.

He continues, "How will Idaline feel? How will Rose, Maria and Sina feel? All daughters of yourself, how will they bare this news that their mother has broken their loyalty to the one and only King Fritz of Eldia?"

"King, I plead my innocence! I have not and never will commit adultery, for I am loyal and my heart is yours and yours is mine!" She begs once more, tears beginning to well.

"Go, Ymir. Tomorrow you are to be exiled from this kingdom. Go and say goodbye to your people." The King orders, he already made up his mind.

Even if his Queen, was the Goddess of all divine Titans, he could not think straight and rage fuelled his actions rashly and harshly.

With that, the Queen sighed quietly and left, and left the King alone to his own thoughts.

Divine power? Voice? No, she is deceiving me! I shall not let a fool deceive the King of Eldia!