the return of the conciousness

It was a happy dream BB was having.  Maybe that was why he was asleep for so long. Or maybe it was because he did a lot of stuff that day. Maye he was very tired and had to catch up on some sleep. He never knew why he slept for so long. He was sure that someone would wake him up upon returning to the tower. But no one did. He never felt anyone petting him either. This was weird.

In his dream he was prancing through a field. A field of flowers and bright green grass. The sun beat down on his face. A cool breeze flowed through his ears and fur. The ground was soft beneath his feet and hands. He was in his dog form actually. A Golden Retriever to be specific. Well to BB it was a Green retriever. He happily leaped through the tall grass and stuck his tongue out. Other animals such as, butterflies,rabbits, mice,squirrels , and more. Surrouded him. He flopped on the ground happily and rolled over. 

He quickly stood back up and shook off the dirt and grass. He felt happy and content with himsef. He was at peace. He wished this dream could not end. He wished that his life was like this. But he knew hed have to wake up. He knew hed go back. So he was gonna have to make the most of this dream.

Soon he was walking around the world. It was peaceful with lots of trees and plants. The sky was clear and blue as it ever was. There was also a small river with fresh water in it. BB loved this feeling.  He was one with nature. He was happy. He was... slipping? 

He was on top of a small cliff.  Not so high up that if hed fall hed die. But if he would fall he would twist an ankle. Or break a leg. But suddenly he felt himself slipping off the edge. A piece of the edge had come off. The part where his foot was. 

"Oh boy." He said to himself. " Going for a ride." 

He fell but didnt feel himself hitting the ground. Instead he jumped.He was back at the tower.  On the couch. Uninjured. Alone. He sat up and shook his head.

" Weird." He said. " Oh well just a dream. Was a nice place though."

He layed back down brushing off what happened. He then looked around. Something felt weird. Weird yet familar. He looked down at his hands. He looked at the couch. The wall. 

"Wait a gosh darn minute." He said jumping up.  "Im in control again! I am no longer inside my mind anymore. HAHA" 

He jumped down.His wings,tail,ears,horns,and halo. Was still out.He quickly put them back. He was him again! He laughed again before taking a huge dash out of the living room. 

"ROBIN CYBORG STAFIRE RAE RAE." He basically screamed running into the kitchen. "IM ME AGAIN!" He quickly noticed they werent in there. 

"Maybe theyre in the lab yo!."  He said he ran down to Cys lab. No one.

He started getting worried. Where were they?

He looked all around the tower.Looking for any signs of life.

Bedrooms.

Bathroom.

Basement.

Attic.

Dojo.

Game room.

Library. 

Yard.

No one. They were all gone. BB started to panic. His seperation anxiety kicked in. What if they left him forever?

He then realised where they were. They had to go on a mission. Right! Slade was attacking the city. Maybe hed go surprise and help them.

No then hed dsitract them and theyd get mad.

Maybe he should wait and surprise them?

That just gave him a bad feeling. Like hed do something bad by doing that. Maybe not. 

He nodded knowing what hed do. He switched himsef into his beast for and flew out an open window. He was going to help his friends and surprise them. He would make them happy no matter what. He knew they would be so excited to see him again.And he an Raven will be able to be together. Theyd finally be a thing and be successful. 

He had truely learned to control his emotions. And love again. Thanks to her. He landed right in the middle on some rubble. He felt something run on his hand. 

He then saw his worse nightmare.